Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Radio + Fightclub ideas
A global radio which works on foot and in vehicles.
Like adding a command that enables the global radio and disables the ships radio and vehicles radio completely.

For fightclub to add a match ID to "A fight between Player1 and Player2 has started"
And instead of /fight switch to be a button press like when spectating.
First idea is really good, it kinda pisses me off to have to drive around or just camp at the ship to listen to music, a global radio would be cool
(05-30-2016, 10:51 AM)Lash Wrote: A global radio which works on foot and in vehicles.
Like adding a command that enables the global radio and disables the ships radio and vehicles radio completely.

I really like this idea! It can be annoying at times having music interrupted when leaving a vehicle or an area with a static radio - especially if you're really enjoying the song :)

I can't think of any downsides, so +1 from me.

As for FightClub, I agree!
I agree with you 100 percent.
+1
Nice , I agree with you :)
(05-30-2016, 11:46 AM)HatZ Wrote: I agree with you 100 percent.
+1
Great ideas and feedback everyone.

Tickers concerning the FightClub enhancements have been made. The radio could definitely see some new features, which most likely will be added when it's ported to JavaScript.
I also like both ideas. :)
(05-30-2016, 01:44 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I also like both ideas. :)
(05-30-2016, 10:51 AM)Lash Wrote: A global radio which works on foot and in vehicles.

For fightclub to add a match ID to "A fight between Player1 and Player2 has started"
And instead of /fight switch to be a button press like when spectating.
I fully agree.
Also, it would be really good if we could stop watching fights just by pressing "enter" or something, so we don't have to type "/fight stopwatch" everytime.