Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I want to talk equal admins!
Please help me and also help us. That Deer Hunter behaving badly. So when I fight him fairly; If I won, he kicking me but according to his reason, I used cheat or hack or bugs or blabla. Everyone knows I hate all kind of cheats. I'm not using thoose kind of cheats. And I've never used. 
Anyway he always kicking me for thoose reasons. Another point is that he always getting angry and kicking me. 
REAL EQUAL ADMINS! Do something about that!
And also he doing fake car entry and carspray bugs while fighting to me. This sentence is not report just saying.
"All you do is driveby, 2shot, grenading, fake car entry, car spray bug and running into interiors."
Correction: I'm doing every legal things. So 2shoot-grenading and driveby. Also you and all players doing this. It's allowed for server.

And, I'm not doing run into interiors since I learnt it's disallowed. I learnt that 2 months ago so since at that time. (Although you doing this too much) 
And other bugs: fake car - carspray bug. I'm doing thoose bugs because of you doing same things all of you. Deer - Diablo - another players and admins.
If we fighting with same bugs to eachother, it's fair.
What the hell was going on in this thread? It was clearly a complained posted in the wrong board. I've trashed all the off topic flame-fest replies and kept a few that helped to bring some context to the complaint. Try to be more civilized in your communication guys..

korkuluk06, Thank you for filling your complaint. You've stated you feel mistreated by a member of our staff, Deer_Hunter, namely because you feel he punishes you without valid reason. As I went over the logs I was surprised by the amount of kicks that were registered on your nick "[AG]HorrA". Considering that multiple crew members kicked you for the same reasons as Deer_Hunter it leaves me to conclude that your complaint is unfounded. If you feel that I oversaw any facts please let us know.

Please follow the rules, don't break them 'because other do too' and try to stay out of trouble.
Whatever when deerhunter goes the server from drectorate, justice will start at that time. He deciding according to himself, not equal. This server doesnt need this kind of players as an admin. Where is my reports about deerhunter btw? Do you think every my reports is fake? If HorrA breaking the rules about this server, ban him. Vice versa if Deerhunter breaking the rules, do nothing,nvm. Not problem because he is an admin and other admins are his friend. nvm about that
(04-21-2016, 05:24 PM)korkuluk06 Wrote: Whatever when deerhunter goes the server from drectorate, justice will start at that time. He deciding according to himself, not equal. This server doesnt need this kind of players as an admin. Where is my reports about deerhunter btw? Do you think every my reports is fake? If HorrA breaking the rules about this server, ban him. Vice versa if Deerhunter breaking the rules, do nothing,nvm. Not problem because he is an admin and other admins are his friend. nvm about that

I showed the proof of you rule-breaking. More than once. I suggest you doing the same thing so it's not only your word against mine.

You will have some time now to cool your head I guess, will see if I directed you in right way.
(04-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 05:24 PM)korkuluk06 Wrote: Whatever when deerhunter goes the server from drectorate, justice will start at that time. He deciding according to himself, not equal. This server doesnt need this kind of players as an admin. Where is my reports about deerhunter btw? Do you think every my reports is fake? If HorrA breaking the rules about this server, ban him. Vice versa if Deerhunter breaking the rules, do nothing,nvm. Not problem because he is an admin and other admins are his friend. nvm about that

I showed the proof of you rule-breaking. More than once. I suggest you doing the same thing so it's not only your word against mine.

You will have some time now to cool your head I guess, will see if I directed you in right way.

"right way"? Really? :) Look at title. I want to talk equal admins not egoist ones like you. Do not answer my topics please.
I can echo Joeri's statement that you have indeed been kicked a lot: 20 times by 13 different administrators, that is quite a record indeed.

Your response to Joeri's conclusion strikes me as a personal attack towards Deer_Hunter, being aggressive towards the person you are complaining about severely breaks down your case. I must add, however, that I dislike Deer_Hunter's reply to this thread about cooling your head— it would be better if the administrator subject to the complain remains at a distance of these discussions.

In order to make this more actionable, I would suggest that you collect screenshots and citations of behaviour you consider to be inappropriate. I'm most happy to consider investigating Deer_Hunter's behaviour, but it's hard to do so based an anecdotal thread like this.

Thank you.
After a month of no replies, closed.