Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] MIs understanding
Deer ricky92 as u see on the BETA test server i am an admin so i put godemode on there so  please end this confusion
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0013 seconds.)
SELECT * FROM `samp_bans`

I see no bans on the test server.

Try to rejoin.
ok lemme try everyone knows i dont hack BTW i used godmode in BETA and /my armour 100 as far as i know u can take armour of in godmode but hp no so i dont see why he could not understand this

This ricky92 in the name off [BB]DoctorG has banned me for that mis-understanding not only on BETA but LVP to and i cant stand not playing for some stupid mis-understanding

Pls remove it the ban coz i wanna play

And quetion to ricky92 how long have  u been an admin?

If not then do u know Godmode?
Hello, 

Your godmode was off when i tried to kill you, you were not loosing health, i didnt recived any admin notice of you turning it on between fight and it was clear that you were using health hacks. I am gonna be kind. You recive a 3 days ban.

Do not join staging server and main server between your ban.
i swer on anyone i had godmde before u came to me i neer toggled god i had it way before u joined

I don't seriosly know what u are talking about i am a completly geenuine person i dont even know how to hack first place u don't really see my point because i had god before u came i was playing for ages ask yassine rvd and when i didnt i was completely kill able i am so genuine bro listen my mind not even clever enogh to hack please resolve this mis understanding

i had /my armour 100 and u can take armour off and i wasn't toggling godemode at all i had it way before you came why dont you understand
Russell checked the logs and told me that your godmode was on. I think someone set your health to 0 to kill you or fixed you while you had godmode which got you bugged and didnt let me turn it off. I'm really sorry for this ban. You are now unbanned.
thank you see i a never hack