Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

We're LVP!
Heart 
[Image: sa_mp_062.png]
Thanks everybody who took part of this amazing day! 
eF.CerealKiller. RTFM. [HM]Fallen. [HM]Hoody & Our Brand new special member: [HM]George
;) 
(05-06-2016, 11:59 PM)[HM]Fallen Wrote:
[Image: sa_mp_062.png]
Thanks everybody who took part of this amazing day! 
eF.CerealKiller. RTFM. [HM]Fallen. [HM]Hoody & Our Brand new special member: [HM]George
;) 

Nice one Fallen!
HM > SAMP

Thumbs up if you agree ; if not, clean the garden.
Nice description Anne. nyctophilia rofl
(05-07-2016, 02:50 AM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: Nice description Anne. nyctophilia rofl

Wisdom!
That was a super fun night! :+

I don't normally engage in DM, let alone with a clan - it was fun to take an evening out and do something different! :)

I know certain people have their beef with [HM] and/or its clan members - I don't. You guys have always been pleasant enough to me (although I would like it if the ocassional rule breaking, i.e. interior running, would stop). I also know there's been people who've said the only reason you're like this is because you want a crew member on your side. It's not like I've been dishing out admin rights or giving you special treatment, outside of the ocassional /vr when there's no enemies about. And hey - even if it is the case - I still had fun, and I'm sure that will continue long into the future. That's what matters most. This is a game. Its primary purpose is to offer up fun and pass the time for its players - this is exactly what it has achieved! :)

Thanks guys!

'til next time 8)
So that's what's going on on LVP while I'm asleep :D Looks fun.
Shit, I no was there  :/ 

Nice photo   :)
[Image: Yk2_SBqr3.jpg]
good times! miss you guys. (less Femge)