Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Kaylee
Nickname: Kaylee
Date of the ban: Sunday , 24th April
Suspected Reason: ban evading
Your IP address: 190.98.107.175
Extra notes: no extra notes.
Kaylee, administrators are here on a voluntary basis and would like to enjoy the server as much as anybody else. Please grant them the same behaviour and respect that you would like to be treated with.

Statements such as "dumbass admin" and doing the bare minimum necessary in order to satisfy the ban appeal template do not motivate anybody to help you out.

Your player log indicates that you were banned on the 9th of April for illegal teleportation. I'm sure that the admin who banned you will clarify shortly.
Despite your ban evasions and various accounts that you play under, and what very strongly looked like illegal teleportation to me back when I banned you on April 9th - I don't think you're a bad kid. There's people that have caused a whole lot more trouble than you. With your K/D ratio of 0.07 (9 kills, 122 deaths) under the nick "Kaylee" and 0.11 ratio (46 kills, 421 deaths) under the nick "Reanna" - you're hardly turning the streets upside down.

With that in mind, I'm going to forget about your ban evasions, swearing, etc - for which Luce kicked you, and she's an extremely fair admin - and give you a fresh slate.

No more direct flaming, racism, etc (in Dutch, English, or any other language), no more cheats - just try to have some fun and enjoy yourself, yeah?

Consider yourself unbanned and welcome to play on Las Venturas Playground :)