Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestion about minigames
Hey folks, I have an idea here :p

In minigames, especially when it's triple threat I've witnessed that there are usually 2 guys fighting eachother and one dude just watching them fighting. Not only when there are 3 competitors though. Most of the time there are few 'genius' players that hides in corner while others are having a fight and show up in the end to get the other player who's already with low hp and win the minigame easily. So I come up with the idea that in minigames, when a competitor kills another, his/her hp should be refreshed. That feature is highly common in most of the dm servers and I believe that it will bring some more competition and justice to all competitors and will prevent those 'geniuses' to just sit there and take advantage of others' fighting. As i mentioned above i have witnessed this a lot and it is really annoying i should say.

Thanks in advance :)
This may be cool in minigame such as /rwtw, but in other, I doubt.
(04-15-2016, 07:27 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: This may be cool in minigame such as /rwtw, but in other, I doubt.

Well I actually said it for individual deathmatches. Because it's not cool when people are having a hard fight and another dude just waiting there everyone's hp to be decreased so he can show up and get the easy kills
(04-16-2016, 05:30 AM)SimpleX Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 07:27 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: This may be cool in minigame such as /rwtw, but in other, I doubt.

Well I actually said it for individual deathmatches. Because it's not cool when people are having a hard fight and another dude just waiting there everyone's hp to be decreased so he can show up and get the easy kills
That's why u have to make tactics or simply to play harder, makes it funnier. U can always fight fairly in duels, minigames are supposed to be funny so everyone has a chance of winning one!