Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Little mis-understanding from Darkfire
Unban me from IRC please,
I gave my password to a player named "three"(not registered, real name-Ben Amor)- I know him on FaceBook...he is a good friend.....
Before some time, I was talking with ingame sau(Ben) for some time, Admin Darkfire thought that Im talking from both ingame and IRC and spamming, which is not true...And hence he banned me from IRC. Beka, Robin were also present there, ask them if needed...
Truth- The player in game is Ben Amor...I was talking to him from IRC and Darkfire banned me from IRC...:(

Help?!?
(04-16-2016, 11:29 AM)sau Wrote: I gave my password to a player named "three"
Why did you do that?
I did wrong?
(04-17-2016, 05:55 AM)sau Wrote: I did wrong?

You should never give anyone any of your passwords...
NEW:
Darkfire sets my +m on IRC echo today, at that time I was asking to George about a house... Diablo was there too. Can I get a reason for my mode +m? Only want to know reason so I will try not to repeat that again, already -m 'ed... :~]
Dear tastey cake, please see the date, i've posted in the same topic insted of creating a new topic, i hope you got it, i didnt gave anyone my pass after 4 months dude! Thanks
Why would you.....
(09-11-2016, 04:51 PM)sau Wrote: NEW:
Darkfire sets my +m on IRC, Can I get a reason for my mode +m? Only want to know reason so I will try not to repeat that again, already -m 'ed... :~]
I think this, inshort means that why was i set to mode +m on IRC, Darkfire..... please give me the reason... i think i have the rights to know about my mutes in details... Thank You.
This is a new request/complaint in an old help topic. Make a new post.