Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Are you kidding me
This is the first time this happens to me. Getting banned for beating an admin in a duel is just so unreal. 
So, I just had a duel with Chiraq aka DeerHunter, in the first duel I beat him 3-2, then he invited me again and I beat him 7-3. Then he got mad and banned me for cheating. What kind of shit is this lol ? Does he really think he is the god of samp? 
Ok Chiraq, I challenge you to come to ANY anti cheat server you want, right now, and if I don't rape you there, then keep me banned and do as you wish, but if I rape you there too, not only that you should unban me, but you also give up your administrator rank in LVP. Accepting this challenge ? 
Other admins, please take a look here. Back in my days I could easily rape this guy 5-0 any time I wanted at lws, and now in LVP he is banning me just because I won 3-2 and 7-3. This is at the same time funny and sad, lol.
http://imgur.com/a/4T5WO
I just want to point out you're not banned, it was a kick.

Rest I've no idea about, that's you and Deer_Hunter's case.
You aren't banned nor I ever met you in my life in any other server, and the duel you are talking about, we haven't even finished it.

- At the start you barely could take my armour, then you suddenly started taking enourmous criticals. We will check that for sure, as soon as I find time to do it.
(04-10-2016, 11:56 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: You aren't banned nor I ever met you in my life in any other server, and the duel you are talking about, we haven't even finished it.

- At the start you barely could take my armour, then you suddenly started taking enourmous criticals. We will check that for sure, as soon as I find time to do it.

Lol started with your lies now ? As if you have never played at LWs named [V]Chiraq pff
The second paragraph is also full of bullshit. I won you both the duels, the first and the 2nd one. However, as I told you ingame I ain't fighting you again. I want to avoid getting banned out of your anger.
Anyways, I thought I got banned and that's why I made this post, but in fact I didn't, so this post became useless. Thanks Slide for clearing that misunderstanding from my side. You can now lock, move or even delete the post.
My challenge is still going on though, just give me any anti-cheat server IP and let's fight there Chiraq, just to clear any doubt you might or might not have.
Where do you come from..