Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [AG]HorrA
[Image: NARqoN.jpg]I don't see to Deer hunter as a real admin. Because he hates justice. That's why I said thoose things that's why he deserved it.

Please answer this topic as a honest admin(not like deerhunter) and unban me. And also he doing something which is my kick reasons like command abuse(teleporting with taxi when I attacked him, using /infernus command when I attacked him.) By the way I'm not doing thoose bugs anymore.(Since second warning to me 1-2 mounths ago.)
I'm sure I could go through the IRC Logs and see exactly what you said, but!

Deer_Hunter is a good admin, and like most admins, doesn't take trash talk lightly. It's just rather rude!

This goes for flame player against other player, admin to player flame, and player to admin flame.

So if you ask me this ban is justified, and we will see you in 15 days!

Or you can wait for Deer to post here, but he'll probably say the same thing.

What ever you do, don't ban evade, it will just add time to your ban length.

Cheers
You've crossed the line. Unacceptable behaviour brought you here.

" <%Nowani> 02[2]07 [AG]HorrA: senin ben ananý sikiyim orospunun evladý "

Just one of the bs you said there after I kicked you for insulting me. You wanted to keep going on with it, but this time in turskish I see.
Lucky me that I learned how to use a translator! Beisdes me, you insulted a couple more players.

Keep going on with that kind of behaviour and you will have to find another server to play in.

- You will be unbanned in 15 days, be happy that I didn't add more. 
Ofcourse, every attempt of evading your ban will increase it's length. Ban evading = Not acceptable.

From my experince with you, I figured out you did not understand much of the criticisms I had upon you. 

Whether it's ur lack of intelligence or your bad english I won't go into that. However I have this little ilustration here for you, in case that u still got some troubles, so:

[Image: TvbnP9s.jpg]

You'll have just enough time to think about it, this may be your last warning.

Regards, Deer_Hunter.
Hi!

There's been an internal discussion about bans, and they're how they're handled. Previously, in many cases, there was no rhyme or reason for a ban duration - some people got 3 days for aimbot, others 30 days. Clearly, this isn't fair. We're rolling out updated crew guidelines for bans to try and resolve this problem.

We've decided to unban you early :)

UNBANNED

Have fun playing on LVP!