Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[K]ingz Clan
(04-16-2016, 11:28 PM)NJR Wrote: I love hunterz that u have made a clan and i appreciate it but as u see the thing is to get in u have to defeat the founder or something like that and as i know i have killed u easily a lot of times No offence i think i would no get respect in this clan either N00b clan i am joking hunterz ur good but nah i was bout to enter but nah keep the clan with you and when u are pro i will think about it Good Luck anyway PRO K = pro kocks LOL kingz gl

[Image: vWMmV07.gif]
(04-16-2016, 11:28 PM)NJR Wrote: I love hunterz that u have made a clan and i appreciate it but as u see the thing is to get in u have to defeat the founder or something like that and as i know i have killed u easily a lot of times No offence i think i would no get respect in this clan either N00b clan i am joking hunterz ur good but nah i was bout to enter but nah keep the clan with you and when u are pro i will think about it Good Luck anyway PRO K = pro kocks LOL kingz gl
What the fuck.
wtf
welcome, gl!  :+

anyways we won't accept a rule breaker like you so dont waste your'e time and make an application  8)

Some people were having trouble understanding this so I made an effort to try to translate it from retard to English.

Quote:Hunterz, it's cool that you've made a clan that I appreciate. But the thing you have to udnerstand is that you'll need to beat the founder, and you know that I've easily killed you a lot of times in the past. I do not mean to offend you, but I don't think I'd get any respect being in this N00b clan. I am of course pulling your leg Hunterz. You're good. I was going to join, but then I decided against it, you can keep this clan for yourself. When you're better give me a heads up and I'll consider joining this clan. I wish you the best of luck anyway. Pro K = Pro Kocks (see the funny joke I made there?)
(04-17-2016, 12:29 PM)Lithirm Wrote:

Some people were having trouble understanding this so I made an effort to try to translate it from retard to English.

Quote:Hunterz, it's cool that you've made a clan that I appreciate. But the thing you have to udnerstand is that you'll need to beat the founder, and you know that I've easily killed you a lot of times in the past. I do not mean to offend you, but I don't think I'd get any respect being in this N00b clan. I am of course pulling your leg Hunterz. You're good. I was going to join, but then I decided against it, you can keep this clan for yourself. When you're better give me a heads up and I'll consider joining this clan. I wish you the best of luck anyway. Pro K = Pro Kocks (see the funny joke I made there?)

[Image: xqFzlow.gif]
Good job Lith!  :)
Lith, the saviour. :D
(04-17-2016, 12:29 PM)Lithirm Wrote:

Okay this makes more sense  ;)