Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[K]ingz Clan
but samp = my leif
You must have a very boring life then.
same as u nub fat guy with ugley teeth nab
The bad thing about partying at home is that sometimes idiots infiltrate that only throw up shit and forget that the goal was to have fun.
(01-06-2018, 04:09 AM)Sleep Wrote: same as u nub fat guy with ugley teeth nab

Totally...You're retarded.
(01-04-2018, 10:22 AM)Nater Wrote: More to life than sa:mp, Real life is better, money, music, women, work has it's moments. Grow up.

Why not both :)
(01-06-2018, 11:36 AM)[K]Murder3r Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 10:22 AM)Nater Wrote: More to life than sa:mp, Real life is better, money, music, women, work has it's moments. Grow up.

I still game so don't get me wrong, It's just important to focus on a career and tick goals whilst your young and can, I'm about to be promoted to manager and will be the youngest person in the company to do so, Just need to have priorities.
(01-07-2018, 02:18 AM)Nater Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 11:36 AM)[K]Murder3r Wrote:

I still game so don't get me wrong, It's just important to focus on a career and tick goals whilst your young and can, I'm about to be promoted to manager and will be the youngest person in the company to do so, Just need to have priorities.
ez u suck boss dick nub
Doubt it, Don't know why I bother even posting back, You're pathetic.
ez nub he creampied ur mouth