Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[K]ingz Clan
(10-13-2017, 11:33 AM)Humza Wrote: Hahah, you guys really thought it was my lag xD but still i used to pwn you all alone

And Tony, dont you remember you used to beg me to stop killing you?

Well it's nice see'ing you guys making excuses here and I am sure i can still rekt you Hunterz and Tony lmao begging
[quote pid='485358' dateline='1507890816']
really y lvp cunts are all  liers can't u be honest humza I'll better leave server than begging unlike u if I ever say don't fight it's just in order not to ruin friendship , u thinking im afraid of u lol p , I can rekt all cp 1vs 1 except edz with present skill soon I'll overtop edz too  , u cp have too many cheater s shame on u admin of lvp  gang have hackers and hes too dump to see hackeers in his own gang and  he save them by saying nub excuses ,how can he manage server lmao , ur Malik got banned humza it clearly shows ur dumpness when I reported u said nub excuses u didn't banned him  ,now doc banned his ass , so it shows ur negligence and dumpness , humza during the final fights at that time  I rekt ur  ass don't forget that u used godmode in btw duels two times I didn't recorded but I'ma not lier like u nub u rq at that time cause u know u can't fight me alone, u see humza during starting of fight u rekt me i agree but ur ass handed to u at last fights don't forget  
U think u can beat me humza im fucking improver I'll lose starting fights but I'll over top u at the end never forget that

[quote='Reni' pid='485359' dateline='1507894261']
I can kill all of u alone :3
[/qu
Killing us ?? in your dreams u can
Holy shit that big reply i was just teasing and that is Fact tho but OMG
Hahah and tony, you being angry proves that it is TRUE :D
Well goodluck and will see if you have improved or not soon.
Dump clen
Please keep your personal issues somewhere esle this is a clan topic.
Hunterz <3
Replying begging to anyone makes angry , if people ask u to don't fight means it's for friend ship not because of they afraid of u dumpshit, u already ruined it there's no friendly relations anymore, the more u reply the worst words come from my mouth and humza stop talking shit here n we will see who's better when im back to server , I already killed u many times u thinking ur Invincible lmao u r just asuper lagger

(10-13-2017, 07:17 PM)Oresti Wrote: Dump clen

Not as dump as inc ofc
(10-14-2017, 04:04 AM)[K]ToNy Wrote: Replying begging to anyone makes angry , if people ask u to don't fight means it's for friend ship not because of they afraid of u dumpshit, u already ruined it there's no friendly relations anymore, the more u reply the worst words come from my mouth and humza stop talking shit here n we will see who's better when im back to server , I already killed u many times u thinking ur Invincible lmao u r just asuper lagger  

(10-13-2017, 07:17 PM)Oresti Wrote: Dump clen

Not as dump as inc ofc

You make me laugh
^^
xD at this point I agree with Haunter :)
You guys can use you made me cry instead of you make me laugh that suits u more