Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A bug with the /tp cmd
Looks like the /tp commands works on you when you're watching a duel and the person that teleports ends up at the duel arena.
This happend twice to me. Ty.
Agree, it happens to me too.
One more thing, when someone /fight watch and /fight stopwatch they earn money if you try again n again you earn money again n again(I've tried this), you can earn money by watching all rounds too.
(If its ok then ignore it.)
(03-17-2016, 04:51 PM)Humza Wrote: One more thing, when someone /fight watch and /fight stopwatch they earn money if you try again n again you earn money again n again(I've tried this), you can earn money by watching all rounds too.
I guess u didn't want to make this report before u make sure your bank account is full :D

Btw, what's the ammount of money u get by doing this?
I also wanted to report Granny the moneybug but he wasnt here :D but yea its right :D
(03-17-2016, 11:29 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 04:51 PM)Humza Wrote: One more thing, when someone /fight watch and /fight stopwatch they earn money if you try again n again you earn money again n again(I've tried this), you can earn money by watching all rounds too.
I guess u didn't want to make this report before u make sure your bank account is full :D

Btw, what's the ammount of money u get by doing this?

See my bank amount :( when i get on :/

I think like 350000 or 400000 not confirmed
Thank you for reporting this. A case has been filed and can be tracked here: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/137
Per commit 54dd30f this should have been fixed, this should be available in an upcoming update in LVP.