Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

edz
Hey!
I was playing a bit today and fought against this guy 2 times. As most of the times, I was flying a RC.
First encounter: I got him to about 30 hp and then he toggled the cheat on. My bullets were not harming him anymore. 
Second encounter: I armed myself up with fraps and turned it on just in time. Enjoy the whole video pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZMrRsUZ...e=youtu.be

Thank you for your time!

1080p HD

Funny update:

So. First time I fought him, I also reported him. Admins ingame: DoctorG(Afk) and deer_hunter (cruising).

Nothing happened, no one answered, etc. I fought him again. After I died again, I pm-ed deer_hunter and told him about my situation.
He said that edz is one of his IRL friends and he sees his desktop most of the time and taunted me to "prove it if I can". 

I uploaded the video and went back ingame where I asked deer to watch. like 5-10 minutes later, I noticed doctorG was back so I told him the story too. He saw the post and started investigating. Right about then, I got back into a RC and found edz. I then proceeded to fight him and kill him.
His reply right after the fight?
Screenshot:
[Image: bmsHb.jpg]

I fear that deer_hunterr warned edz that I am up to no good and that he should stay safe, seeing as there are other admins ingame. I sure hope that is not true.

EDIT2:

Dude, I know that maybe you are angry or feel insulted...but please, that is no way to approach someone.
http://i.epvpimg.com/TXoJc.png

[Image: TXoJc.png]

End of the story, I decided to log out of the game because I fear deer_hunter might find a reason to ban me.. I don't know. Not going to IRC at his command is bannable?
Please tell me I have nothing to worry from that guy...
I've discussed this with Deer_Hunter, and read a conversation between other admins.

Videos are usually hard to prove health hacks, given that the player might be bugged. Admins can find out if this is the case by "fixing" them (respawning), throwing in the air, etc. If they do not respond to those commands, they're most certainly bugged.

Your video quite clearly shows him with full health & armour to begin with. His health then stops decreasing just before it reaches 0. As such, I'm doubting that he was bugged. Normally players simply do not loose any health/armour if they're bugged. 

Outside of health hacks, I personally can't give you an answer as to what might have happened here. 

Edz has 500+ hours ingame, registered in 2012 and has only been kicked or banned twice:

- Once due to a weapons auto-ban, this was a false/wrongful ban (2014)
- Kicked for bug abuse, and, well, I think we've all done this at one point or another (2014)

I know that Edz is aware of this thread, and so he should consider this a warning that if he was using cheats, they need to be permanently removed. If this happens again, the outcome will likely be a ban.
Thanks for the reply.
(03-01-2016, 06:26 PM)DarkBankai Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

No problem. I'll close this thread out. If there's anything you'd like to add in the future, feel free to hit the Report button on your opening-post with the reason "Other" and we'll be happy to open it back up for further discussion :)