Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

NRG-500
NRG-500
The Idea:

We all know that we have the possibility to spawn an Infenus with the following command: /Inf (We unlock it after spraying 100 spraytags). So why not an NRG-500, we could have the possibility to spawn two kind of vehicules (Cars: Infernus, Bike: NRG-500), and why not unlocking it after 50 spraytags, or by complaiting a challenge (Like spending one hour riding bikes) etc...

Why would it be usefull?:

There is a big variety of stuns that we can make only using bikes, some people prefer bikes and some cars, it will give the players the possibility to choose what they really want, i mean this is just a little idea, but it will give various possibilities.

Why the NRG-500:
I personnaly prefer the NRG-500, but we can make a poll where people can choose the bike they prefer.
P.S:
I really don't know any thing in Gta Samp's codding, but while the /inf command was made, it will be easy to do so with the NRG-500. It would be cool if players give their ideas, even if it's negative so we can try to found a solucion to it. Peace and have a good day! :D
dx
Yeah, /nrg cmd would be cool. n1
(02-27-2016, 08:35 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: Yeah, /nrg cmd would be cool. n1

Tnx for supporting my idea Hunter :)
I like this.
Tnx DoctorG :)
Also like it :D
Goodluck.
It would be awesome, i personally support it!
Tnx Lash and Agnish. :)
The idea is very good :)
But I got a better suggestion :D
There should be a Marker anywhere (in a carshop a carshop)..
When we get inside the marker we can choose any car you give us to choose (almost every car except the RC-CArs or Military shit)...but then the cmd /inf should be changed to /car
(02-28-2016, 10:22 AM)[BkM]PwN3R_BoSs Wrote: The idea is very good :)
But I got a better suggestion :D
There should be a Marker anywhere (in a carshop a carshop)..
When we get inside the marker we can choose any car you give us to choose (almost every car except the RC-CArs or Military shit)...but then the cmd /inf should be changed to /car

I saw some threads of people asking about having the possibility to spawn cars, but some people prefered having to found cars normaly like they used to in "the old gta samp or in the story mode", but having a place where we can buy cars would be amazing, but i noticed a little problem, the vehicules will surley spawn in a certain place, so imagine the number of campers who will wait for your car to spawn and bellow it up. So why not spawning it randomly in the map, it could spawn too far from you and you will not have all the time to get to it, and maybe someone would have stole it.
Sure it's a great idea but we will need to fix those little problems before.