Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Beka
Name :Beka
Ban date: 19th feb
Reason: for one time asking for temp admin 3:)
Mi ip 188.169.114.32 
Note : just for my bro, me ? I dont care
Hi Beka,

This day you tried to get yourself administrator rights by PM'ing a crew member asking about it. This is not tolerated in LVP, not even when you had these rights before or being a regular player. You were warned and kicked for that. Upon your return, you decided to ask for it again, 'do it :D :D' - 'ya know :D' - 'now ((((((((((' after which you got banned.

You know, this is only a small part of your ban. If you'd have approach me with good manners I'd unban you today.

Unfortunately you decided to go full rampage against me by spamming ingame chat using #lvp.echo. After that I received PMs from both you and saba, with very disrespectful messages and threats that this ban is on me and that I should be the one fixing this.

Let's get something clear: I do not tolerate one single bit of this. You don't come begging us for rights, you don't waste our entire afternoons with threats and tough guy messages, and you follow the rules like anybody else. I don't care if you're a regular or not. Your behaviour is something you will get punished for, which means saba gets punished as well since you're on the same IP. That's on you.

Next time you have anger issues unleash them somewhere else. Then come talk to us about what happend. If I see this kind of behaviour again you can expect a month ban.

For now, because there are some very nice crew members who ask me to do this, I am willing to keep this ban at 5 days. I do however expect an apology in your reply.

Regards,
cake
Ok, i understand all this.
And now for the apology part?
(02-19-2016, 09:53 PM)cake Wrote: And now for the apology part?
 Do i have too? I think itsnot obligation ))))
2 weeks it is, see ya.
(02-19-2016, 10:00 PM)cake Wrote: 2 weeks it is, see ya.

I dont have to apologise one single admin who banned me for breaking rules . If i insulted you or something i eill apologise but for this hell no, i wont. And you say now to weeks. What an impolite behavIor
(02-19-2016, 10:04 PM)beka Wrote:

I dont have to apologise one single admin who banned me for breaking rules . If i insulted you or something i eill apologise but for this hell no, i wont. And you say now to weeks. What an impolite behavIor

As cake said, two weeks.

There's no point to flame further..
(02-19-2016, 10:39 PM)Overdosed Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 10:04 PM)beka Wrote:

You too ? K
As cake said, two weeks.

There's no point to flame further..
Since you or saba were caught evading, the ban will be extended by another week.

See you on March 11th!