Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need more Animations!
Nice, Sau! I completely support this suggestion!
Yo sis,
OMG, what a signature...
Evil Dead xD
I downloaded it :D
13 and only 3-5(?) are used (not including /dance)
add /blowjob please XD
(02-20-2016, 05:33 AM)Luna Wrote: 13 and only 3-5(?) are used (not including /dance)
So why more animations if people never use them?
Frankly, I've rarely seen people using animations.
So no point in adding too much!

-Godey
I got an idea...

Why not creating a cmd like /animhelp? If someone types that the player will see a list of ALL the animations..if they doubleclick one of these the player will do the animation...BUT also if you TYPE ANY word which is listed in the /animhelp-list...

For example:
I type /animhelp...

Theres something called "barellroll" in the list..if I doubleclick it hes doing the animation...but also if i type "/barellroll"

Reason? Because there are plenty of animations existing already at the Server..and many people have no idea what they have to type adnd they cant watch them in any list...
(03-03-2016, 05:17 AM)Godey Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 05:33 AM)Luna Wrote: 13 and only 3-5(?) are used (not including /dance)
So why more animations if people never use them?
Frankly, I've rarely seen people using animations.
So no point in adding too much!

-Godey

because most of the animations suck. but blowjob would be the most used if added :) not saying i would use it tho
From what I hear, the plan is to convert all the animations from Pawn to JavaScript. Once this is done, we'll likely add more.

(03-03-2016, 12:49 PM)[BkM]PwN3R_BoSs Wrote: Why not creating a cmd like /animhelp?

We have /animations

[Image: bjAxYfv.png]