Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [DBZ]Death$tar
Nickname: [DBZ]Death$tar
Date of the ban: Thursday, February 11th
Suspected Reason: wishing admin to die.
Your IP address: 196.207.80.18
So there was this admin guy, he thown me in mid air twice and when i asked he said that he didn't do it so i angrily said "Whoever did this to me hope he dies" and he banned me.... i can't even laugh right now? Guess hurting ego should be in a rule list so people would know about this, that guy clearly ran over me like an enemy, Killed me twice with admin powers, You Kidding me?
Howdy,

You were banned by 1time -- please await his reply.
If hurting someone's ego is in a rule then sorry but that ban was so rude and mean
(02-11-2016, 01:50 PM)Agnish Thakur Wrote: Nickname: [DBZ]Death$tar
Extra notes: So there was this admin guy, he thown me in mid air twice and when i asked said he didn't so i angrily said "Whoever did this to me hope he dies" and he banned me.... i can't even laugh

This admin guy is me, 1time. 
I thrown you in the air just as you were annoying me with your comments repeatidly.
Before that, you actually sweared to me and I kicked you for that.
I warned you after that to stop flaming and keep the game nice for everyone.
I have warned you before banning you, dont act this came from nothing. 
I find your death wish unacceptable. You totally disrespected me as a player but also as a admin. 
I find your views very disturbing to wish something like that upon someone just for a game. 
I have no other things to discuss with you.

Kind regards,
1time
(02-11-2016, 02:01 PM)1time Wrote:
Extra notes: So there was this admin guy, he thown me in mid air twice and when i asked said he didn't so i angrily said "Whoever did this to me hope he dies" and he banned me.... i can't even laugh

I thrown you in the air just as you were annoying me with your comments repeatidly.
I find your death wish unacceptable. You totally disrespected me as a player but also as a admin. 
I find your views very disturbing to wish something like that upon someone just for a game. 

Kind regards,
1time
Sorry don't remember swearing, i just flamed one time as in a joke manner.. You kicked me but didnt warned me for a ban thing and not admitting you thowing me in air clearly shows the hatred, but its ok, Your server your rule, think my time to leave
(02-11-2016, 02:04 PM)Agnish Thakur Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 02:01 PM)1time Wrote:

Kind regards,
1time
Sorry don't remember swearing, i just flamed one time as in a joke manner.. You kicked me but didnt warned me for a ban thing and not admitting you thowing me in air clearly shows the hatred, but its ok, Your server your rule, think my time to leave

You live in a very strange world with your ''hatred''. This is pure for your swearing and for your death wish, i dont really care of what you said and have done, its more about respect to others.   
I wish you all  the best with your mentality, good luck.

Thread is closed.

Ps. You got a second and last chance. Ban will be lifted Saturday 13 February.
Please understand the difference in making such jokes with your close friends and with others you actually dont know at all.
[13/02/2016 - 14:04:45] <~Granny> !unban 196.207.80.18 TID #32695
[13/02/2016 - 14:04:46] <&Nuwani> * Info: The IP address 196.207.80.18 (nickname: [DBZ]Death$tar) has been unbanned.

This time, please try to keep your tongue in your mouth when you feel vicious attacks rampaging.