Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

One of the reasons LVP is dead perhaps?
sounds like you're mad over a death in a game. inb4 lock
playing anonymously would just make me a target to everyone. what you were doing is ruining the little group fun the admins were having and you deserved what you got, if you just asked things would've turned out differently. btw im not offended over internet texts
what you were doing is going to them over and over again when they respawned you the first time. you KNEW what you were getting into. now you're mad because you werent part of their group. great rage topic bro d:)b
(02-11-2016, 03:49 AM)Sophia Wrote: I agree - continuously command abusing players who happened to engaged with admins when they were doing absolutely noting wrong and playing within the gamemode rules means I deserved to be abused by these cunts because I was 'interfering' with their little group.

Fucking scumbag cunts - I'm sure you all enjoy the empty server.

Hello,
sophia I know You Hate LVP ! Because u want to become a crew member of Lvp butt... You donot deserve it .So you are taking You all anger to our server .

Thanks for reading !
Ohh btw,

The minigun you got was because of a bug, I made an issue on git for it.
What I see there, they were obviously up to something, having some fun and u clearly wanted to ruin it but failed, that's all .
If u were looking for some attention or maybe u wanted so bad to be a part of their mini game, u could ask them nicely, instead of acting like a completely jerk.

And that description of the video tho, u know what r u saying? Idiotic ...
(02-11-2016, 04:34 AM)Sophia Wrote: Yes, I wanted to ruin their fun by shooting them on a LVP DM server within the gamemode rules.
And u were the only one trying so, this topic is useless.
I remember when I was twelve!

You got a problem with someone, don't call them out for the whole forum to see.

Talk to them! and only them!

I'd enjoy the time you have left on the forum, because when Luce reads that you called her a "cunt" here for everyone to see, she's not gonna be too happy :)

but then again Luce isn't twelve, and will probably just have a good laugh at you, and the rest of us probably will too!

Hell if I had the permissions you'd already be banned :D
(02-03-2016, 07:48 AM)[FallenAngel]Anne Wrote: Hello crew!

Well, I'm here due to suggestions I really would love to see in LVP.

1) Command: /mylook

First, I believe that it would be more practical if we were able to save looks by using the command /mylook. Actually, when it is used, it swtiches back to the original skin. Once the idea of chaging skin by using attachments it's done, that should stay everytime the player "dies" in a match, as well as they log in.

2) Kicking/banning cheaters/hackers/abusers tolerence 

Honestly, one of the biggest problem I personally deal with on the server. It's been a long time I see them been kicked but not banned. They usually come back and it's true that the admins are really fair and put them out. I'd suggest you guys to ban hacks at first sight, once they've already read the server rules and instructions. Plus, all the players are aware of it, which means you've already been told once and the rules long by the time we all log in/out.

3) Buying homes

I've seen plenty of us buying properties without getting inside of it. The idea of buying and earning cash due to it is great. My only suggestion is that we could have homes/houses in order to buy the same ones and getting inside of it, in a way that it becomes ours. I mean, it would be so much interesting if we players could buy homes and stick with them until we feel like selling it to another one for a higher price that would be previously estipulated by crew. I miss the buying/selling part.

__

That's right, guys. I just want to conclude saying that I'm aware it's a deathmatch server and my suggestions may not sound acceptful but I've been asking other players which share the same opinion as mine and I personally like the server system. Me, myself, I'm making suggestions for all of us that are interested on playing deathmatch/freeroam. Sometimes we players get bored of only fighting and feel like doing something different.

I hope my suggestions do not "muddle" server system and may get accepted! xx

(02-11-2016, 05:04 AM)Sophia Wrote: When I have a problem with someone I prefer to do it in public - for the record. I did nothing wrong - I have nothing to hide unlike the people who were actually abusing. I'm not going to be bitchslapped unfairly and just take it - Fuck that shit, the world will see when I'm abused (Thanks FiXeR!)

I also called Luce a cunt several times on IRC before I posted this. I stand by my comments.

Banned... on no... please don't ban me from a dead game server forum, The people in command know a bit of history and they know what they did and how they fucked up, and they know that I know. So let's just leave it at that as digging deeper really isn't in mine, LVPs or the publics interest.. but they know.

Welcome to reality. Population: You.

And finally - before I depart for the night I'd like to leave this abstract from 'Staff Roles Clarification' thread found here: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=32448

This cracks me up

Administrators
The primary responsibility of administrators is to help players on the server. They are also responsible for maintaining a positive gaming environment, in which the rules provide a strong guideline.

Administrators are encouraged to show initiative and extend their influence beyond the server, for example by moderating the forums and helping out with management tasks. The management commits to empowering administrators who show good faith in improving the server.

Yet in the 20 minutes of playing on the server as an anon player I encountered 8+ instances of command abuse, countless /vr abuse and general rule breaking such as shooting in hyrdras/hunters on the main map, rudeness and arrogance. All in 20 minutes playing.... 20 MINUTES!

Not really a surprise giving previous situations - yet they continue the facade. Funny shit :)

Fuck you LVP. Goodbye(again)

:) ty u give it up :)))
Let me tell you something: you're a nasty piece of work.

(02-11-2016, 01:04 AM)Sophia Wrote: The few people that linger here on the forums often ask.. "Why is LVP dead?"

The "few people" need to get their facts straight, because this is baloney. Is this data being based on early morning GMT time? I suspect so. Much of the time we average 30+ players, with 40 or 50 players on the weekend. Here's our peak player count over the past month:

[Image: GO2tf9p.png]

We were merely having some fun. Crew members work hard to keep this server going and put up with a lot of nonsense on a day-to-day basis. You don't see this, you will never see this. When I respawned you, that was a hint to say: back off. That didn't happen, you kept coming back. 

I could take half my morning to reply to this, but it really isn't worth it for someone of your nature - because I know what you're like, as do many others.

Seeing as you insist on spamming our forum, here and here, being two of many examples, along with heavily flaming numerous crew members, you're no longer welcome here. 

Take care :w