Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Gang System
I've got some suggestions for this "New Gang System".

1) TURFS: 
                                 Adding "Turfs" will be good for gangs, it will give the gangs to actually fight for something. And if your gang defends/takes a Turf, you will be rewarded with cash....

2) GANG ACCOUNTS/ATM's:
                                  By adding gang accounts, it will give the gangs an advantage by storing more amount of cash for themselves as well as for their team-mates...

that's it! Hope you like these Suggestions/ideas ...                                  
(05-12-2016, 12:26 PM)SultanSaleem Wrote: I've got some suggestions for this "New Gang System".

1) TURFS: 
                                 Adding "Turfs" will be good for gangs, it will give the gangs to actually fight for something. And if your gang defends/takes a Turf, you will be rewarded with cash....

2) GANG ACCOUNTS/ATM's:
                                  By adding gang accounts, it will give the gangs an advantage by storing more amount of cash for themselves as well as for their team-mates...

that's it! Hope you like these Suggestions/ideas ...                                  

I agree with you sulty  :Y