Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Improvement Suggestions
Hello crew!

Well, I'm here due to suggestions I really would love to see in LVP.

1) Command: /mylook

First, I believe that it would be more practical if we were able to save looks by using the command /mylook. Actually, when it is used, it swtiches back to the original skin. Once the idea of chaging skin by using attachments it's done, that should stay everytime the player "dies" in a match, as well as they log in.

2) Kicking/banning cheaters/hackers/abusers tolerence 

Honestly, one of the biggest problem I personally deal with on the server. It's been a long time I see them been kicked but not banned. They usually come back and it's true that the admins are really fair and put them out. I'd suggest you guys to ban hacks at first sight, once they've already read the server rules and instructions. Plus, all the players are aware of it, which means you've already been told once and the rules long by the time we all log in/out.

3) Buying homes

I've seen plenty of us buying properties without getting inside of it. The idea of buying and earning cash due to it is great. My only suggestion is that we could have homes/houses in order to buy the same ones and getting inside of it, in a way that it becomes ours. I mean, it would be so much interesting if we players could buy homes and stick with them until we feel like selling it to another one for a higher price that would be previously estipulated by crew. I miss the buying/selling part.

__

That's right, guys. I just want to conclude saying that I'm aware it's a deathmatch server and my suggestions may not sound acceptful but I've been asking other players which share the same opinion as mine and I personally like the server system. Me, myself, I'm making suggestions for all of us that are interested on playing deathmatch/freeroam. Sometimes we players get bored of only fighting and feel like doing something different.

I hope my suggestions do not "muddle" server system and may get accepted! xx
I don't know about U r 1/3 Idea  !!!

second Idea : As i know that LVP crew Members Kick players as a First warning And then If Hacker join again with that Cheats They BAN! Them
@anne,

1) We already have commands "/my skin (ID/save/load)" , don't you know ? Yes you can save your skin and load it w/e it gets changed for some reason.

2) There's a difference between regular and new players, giving them a warn or two at first is alright imo. Ofcourse those who use every possible cheat and annoy players should be banned strictly!

3) I agree about ur third suggestion! I suggested this also few months ago and I think it'd be funnier with these changes.

And next time make sure u open suggestion topics in this section - https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forumdisplay.php?fid=16
Hello,

[1] I think this is same as /skin command.
I think you mean Like:
Code:
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 0/*Angle*/);

[2] This is what punishment, i think must be given to hackers:
* Hacker - First time joined = Warn
* Hacker - Killing people with Hacks = Kick
* Ban Evader - Joining after getting banned = Ban
* Universal Ban Evader - Never gets banned = Jail him whenever he joins.

[3] House System will be good IF, they get saved every login. Or else no point of having a house.
My ideas with the house:
* Spawn at your house
* Given your selected/altered Vehicle
This will be easy for the developers, Just add an attribute like:
Code:
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0/*Interior ID*/);
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0/*VW*/); //Avoiding Bug.

Quote:And next time make sure u open suggestion topics in this section - https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

-Godey
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your suggestions. Let me handle them one by one.

1. I like this one. I've implemented it a moment ago: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...307af9f900
It won't be saved in between sessions, but at least the look will be applied after each spawn. Should be present upon next release.

2. This is up to the admins themselves. There are multiple ways to deal with these kind of people, and some are kind enough to give them a 2nd chance.

3. Jay has worked on this a few years ago, but then abort the development. I don't think we have the code he was working on anymore. It is one of the biggest features we'd like to implement, but we don't have enough developers/time to achieve this. If Jay's code is dug up again, we might give it a shot.
(02-03-2016, 07:48 AM)[FallenAngel]Anne Wrote: 3) Buying homes

I've seen plenty of us buying properties without getting inside of it. The idea of buying and earning cash due to it is great. My only suggestion is that we could have homes/houses in order to buy the same ones and getting inside of it, in a way that it becomes ours. I mean, it would be so much interesting if we players could buy homes and stick with them until we feel like selling it to another one for a higher price that would be previously estipulated by crew. I miss the buying/selling part.

I've given this suggestion to them many many times, seemed to me not much of people are interested.(which, of course, are admins)
So I stopped asking, its of no use until admins are interested. Do you really think you have a say in it?? 8)7
(02-05-2016, 06:24 AM)Mr.DeHsHaT Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 07:48 AM)[FallenAngel]Anne Wrote: 3) Buying homes

I've given this suggestion to them many many times, seemed to me not much of people are interested.(which, of course, are admins)
So I stopped asking, its of no use until admins are interested. Do you really think you have a say in it?? 8)7
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

I'm not sure if you read my reply, that's why I will try to summarize it for you here: we were working on Houses a while ago. It so happend that development got to a halt, but there was an intention to provide such a feature to players. Currently, we have 2~3 active developers, all trying their best to further improve LVP. The House feature is a big project, which we can't do at the moment.

Other than that, I find your remarks quite stupid. Maybe it has to do with the fact you got banned a few days ago. Anne provided some useful suggestions, of which one of them has already been implemented for next release. So yes, you have a say in it.
(02-05-2016, 08:53 AM)cake Wrote: Sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

I'm not sure if you read my reply, that's why I will try to summarize it for you here: we were working on Houses a while ago. It so happend that development got to a halt, but there was an intention to provide such a feature to players. Currently, we have 2~3 active developers, all trying their best to further improve LVP. The House feature is a big project, which we can't do at the moment.

Other than that, I find your remarks quite stupid. Maybe it has to do with the fact you got banned a few days ago. Anne provided some useful suggestions, of which one of them has already been implemented for next release. So yes, you have a say in it.
Can i help cake? :D
It's not very hard though.
Every help is appreciated. However, you should take into account that we have various guidelines on clean coding. I think it would help if you scroll through our source first: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...aster/pawn

Especially look into Entities and Features, they have been rewritten a couple of years ago. You can see that it takes quite some time to get something right, even if it is very trivial.

Something may not be hard, but we require clean, structural coding.
cake, Reply me here.
Thanks.

-Godey