Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] destroyercommit
Nickname: destroyercommit
Date of the ban: 24th jan
Suspected Reason: im banned for no reason
Your IP address: 39.41.24.152
Extra notes: look im banned for no reason recently i have been banned it was not helth hack it was a lagging internet i hate my net huh  :(
Hello again,

I'm starting to have doubts about you, given your history of kicks, bans and ban evasions. I realize and respect that not everyone has a good internet connection, but take the fake kills auto-ban in your previous ban appeal, followed by suspected health hacks this time...it's all a bit too convenient.

I'd like it if you would delete & reinstall both GTA:SA and SA:MP from scratch. Let me know when this is done.
(01-24-2016, 03:21 PM)Granny Wrote: :(
Hello again,

I'm starting to have doubts about you, given your history of kicks, bans and ban evasions. I realize and respect that not everyone has a good internet connection, but take the fake kills auto-ban in your previous ban appeal, followed by suspected health hacks this time...it's all a bit too convenient.

I'd like it if you would delete & reinstall both GTA:SA and SA:MP from scratch. Let me know when this is done.
After discussing this with the temp. crew member who banned you, we're going to keep you banned for 2 days. We'll reply back here when you're unbanned.