Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Mr.DeHsHaT
Nickname: Mr.DeHsHaT
Date of the ban: 31-01-2016
Suspected Reason: aimbot
Your IP address: 124.253.98.157
Extra notes: An Unban plz ??
Hello, I've been fighting and spectating you the last times you've been playing here (Your other accounts/nicknames too).

Other admins have fighted you too and spectated.

Now today I fighted you while Mr.JT watched, and your uzi were sticking to my skin (no miss and finished me way too fast and your movement isn't that good neither/ running one way).

So I'd like you to remove the kind of aimbot you have installed and admit it, and then we can talk about a unban date (If Mr.JT agree on that).
First, I want the admin who banned me(Mr.JT) to handle my case.
Second, I did not use any aimbot.

PS- R U the 'other' sever 'admin' that gave wrong info to JT??
i am on it and i did talk to slide to say this to you
(01-31-2016, 05:59 PM)jt78 Wrote: i am on it and i did talk to slide to say this to you

Cool , then i'd prefer talking to you. Directly.
it makes no diverens in who reply to you if its me or slide i suport slide his reply so I'd like you to remove the kind of aimbot you have installed and admit it, and then we can talk about a unban date
(01-31-2016, 06:18 PM)jt78 Wrote: it makes no diverens in who reply to you if its me or slide i suport slide his reply so I'd like you to remove the kind of aimbot you have installed and admit it, and then we can talk about a unban date

I've already told you that I HAVE NO AIMBOT.

And if you intend to somehow force me to admit to something i haven't done by not giving me unban date or denying my appeal , just to feed some admin/s ego about judgment. All you have from me are good wishes, NOTHING ELSE.

You can ask the 'other'  server's 'admin', how good i am at admitting to untrue allegations forced upon me. I hope the said 'admin'  tells you the truth this time.

PS- sorry for the ego comment. But i've seen much of it on the said 'other' server. However, i understand all are not same. :)
Unban date: 01-03-2016

Do not attempt to join the server until a crew member replies back here stating that the ban has been lifted.
Its been a pleasure, gentlemen.
I wonder whats the Date today