Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Account Recovery
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello, My concern is how can i get the in-game name of my old account?

What happen is my last login on LVP was 2014 and on my last login, i changed my name on IRC
but i can't remember what name was that. so i hope Manager or Administrator can help me.
i was regular player i can save $1,000,000,000 on bank. so it means i'm old player.

PLEASE HELP ME TAKE MY ACCOUNT BACK

NOTE:I'm not asking for the password just the in-game name.
Greetings!

The email address you provided Lithirm yesterday, b***.v***@gmail.com, was found to be linked to the nickname KizZweLL and this nickname was last used yesterday:

Quote:[07/01/2016 - 10:29:53] <&Granny> !players KizZweLL
[07/01/2016 - 10:29:53] <%Nuwani> KizZweLL has been online for 2 hours and 54 minutes. The player has killed 32 people so far, and has died 31 times themself, which makes a ratio of 1.03. KizZweLL is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and was last ingame at 2016-01-07 11:25:13. - http://profile.sa-mp.nl/KizZweLL

Registration date: Tuesday 11th of March, 2014

There's $35,000,000 in this account. Whilst I can't verify your claim of having $1,000,000,000, I would be happy to set that amount as your balance as a one-time courtesy. If you'd like me to proceed, let me know :)

Edit: On second thoughts, I just noticed your signature with an LVP userbar and the nickname [TFS]Czazsrylle_26 - is that perhaps the correct account?
Quote:Edit: On second thoughts, I just noticed your signature with an LVP userbar and the nickname [TFS]Czazsrylle_26 - is that perhaps the correct account?
I'm very thankful sir Granny. yes it's my account. :)
Sound!

I'll keep this thread open for a couple days in-case you require any further assistance :)

And of course -- welcome back to Las Venturas Playground  *O*