Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] DBZ_Deathstar
My account got banned yesterday by an admin here's the detail don't even know why there is this reload mod when i don't even use any kind of hacks or mods, if it is a bug then pls fix it, i also saw my bullet something like 219929 yesterday and maybe that got me banned? Thank you :)

Nickname: DBZ_Deathstar
Date of the ban: 4th January, 2016
Suspected Reason: no reload whit sawoff (what kind of reason is this?)
Your IP address: Dont know
Extra notes: Don't know but it says something like: Your ban would expire on Thurday, 4th February at 10:32 AM GMT
Howdy,

You were banned by Mr.JT, please await his reply :)
(01-05-2016, 12:26 PM)Granny Wrote: Howdy,

You were banned by Mr.JT, please await his reply :)

Oh thank you ^^
Reply please
Some people have more than only SA-MP in their lives.
Just be patient.
DBZDeathstar, DBZ_Deathstar, Agnish234, aagnish234, [DBZ]Deathstar, DBZ_Deathstar1, James_Will100, PewDiePeiOriginal

Please stop ban evading.
Pewdiepie :D

[Image: zojigz2jduum4uc7dksr.png]

But seriously... be a little more patient, evading doesn't help you.
OH okay thanks
Greetings,

Thank you for your patience!

Mr.JT requested that I reply on his behalf as he's currently short on time, and we want to get this handled as quickly as possible :)

I've been informed that you were warned more than once to quit the game, and uninstall your cheats/mods, however, that did not happen.

Unban date: Friday 8th January

Do not attempt to join the server until a crew member replies back here stating that the ban has been lifted.
Oh k thanks for this but really i was warned but didn't knew why i was getting a ban warning so i asked him "Are you admin?" cause i freaking wanted to know why this bug is here