Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Guys Please, Are you kidding me?
Name : ProNooB
Date and time : Just now
Reason : Health Toggle
Extra notes : Are you kidding me? I didn't toggle any health, Did you even compare our pings, his ping is near 50 and mine was near 300, That means Sense, So unban me, I didn't Toggle, why would i ask for duel if i want to toggle health??
FateTrip says that your nickname contains a hint [Image: heart.gif]
(11-14-2015, 02:39 PM)Peter link Wrote: FateTrip says that your nickname contains a hint [Image: heart.gif]
None of your bussiness
You was banned after watching you fight as you was reported for health hacks. I was watching you fight PwNer_BoSS and your health wouldn't go down after several shots and then it would, this would repeat over and over again during your fights against PwNer_BoSS. Your ping wasn't the cause of it.

So unless you can explain as to why your health would do that, you'll remain banned.
(11-14-2015, 04:13 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: You was banned after watching you fight as you was reported for health hacks. I was watching you fight PwNer_BoSS and your health wouldn't go down after several shots and then it would, this would repeat over and over again during your fights against PwNer_BoSS. Your ping wasn't the cause of it.

So unless you can explain as to why your health would do that, you'll remain banned.
I swear i didn't used any Health hacks and i promise i never will , please unban me and give me a chance, this is my first time
(11-14-2015, 04:50 PM)ProNooB link Wrote: I swear i didn't used any Health hacks and i promise i never will , please unban me and give me a chance, this is my first time
Because as you say it is your first time, I will unban you but this is your final chance. Please don't let me or any other admin catch you health toggle.
I haven't done Any Health hack though and i promise i never will, Thank you