Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Videos
Please post all gang related videos within this topic. Listed below are some suggestions of capture programs and where you can upload your lovely videos  :9~

Video capture tools:
Fraps is the probably the program of choice for capturing the videos.

Free file hosting services:
Rapidshare
100MB per file upload limit. Split your videos using hjsplit or span them across multiple WinRAR archives and upload by parts if necessary.

PhotoBucket
Limited to 5 minutes of video (unless you have a pro account). Uploading here the videos are converted to .flv format and you are provided with a 'thumbnail' link to paste directly into the forum. This very convenient.

YouTube
Limited to 10 minutes of video (unless you have a director's account). Again, very convenient, but perhaps not as nice as PhotoBucket (in my opinion anyway).

Now get filming!  :7

Ronald_McDonald

B&A Hooligans Riot Movie
This great video was made a few months ago by our B&A gang founder and leader Bassiedeclown. It's vintage B&A Hooliganism at it's best :+. Some of you may not have seen it, so I've re-encoded this video to reduce the size (56MB) and uploaded it (with Bassie's permission) to rapidshare. The quality still remains quite good. Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13084328/B_A-Riotmovie.avi

Enjoy!
B&A Hooligans Riot Movie 2

Filmed most of this a few days ago when a lot of B&A members were online.
Here's the edited final movie. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZv8Yjo5opQ

(YouTube now due to some problems with photobucket)
nice one!

we want more with stunts, sluts and baam baam baam  _O-
bam bam really nice ronald :)

Think im going to create a new one myself soon  O-)
nice vid ronald  :P
I think ill do a new one with the footage i took over the last weeks. Could u maybe send me the scene when we surround deagon on the ramp and when all the clowns slowly walk down the street in LS ? SO i have different angles.
Ron u r the best  :+ :+ :+ :+ :+
very nice movie :D
Gotta put some monster truck rioting in the next one, its such fun to just prey on any cars that come past  :+
very nice vid ronald,nice work  :+ ;) :+