Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ingame registration: the discussion
(08-29-2015, 02:28 AM)Chiraq link Wrote: Just allow in-game registration damnit.

too much talking, just have Chiraq's sentence in mind...
how about Intro Music !! If Player Enter when he type pass a music will ON !!
The cognitive overhead of adding yet another limit to bank accounts is really not worth it, in my opinion. The question of "how much money can I save on my bank account?" is quickly becoming a decision tree. Consider that we're dealing with new players here, not seasoned regulars.

Tying this to becoming a regular seems much more intuitive to me. It gives players a reasonable chance to discover the server (50 hours?), can be consistently indicated in the user interface and is already a milestone both regulars and staff are familiar with.
Until they validate their email they should be forced to use the skin of the man who wears only the "heart" boxers which I've scientifically proven has a lower stamina limit than all other skins.
Have textdraws that eventually takes over the entire screen telling them to validate their email address.
(08-29-2015, 10:32 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Until they validate their email they should be forced to use the skin of the man who wears only the "heart" boxers which I've scientifically proven has a lower stamina limit than all other skins.
APPROVED
(08-29-2015, 10:42 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Have textdraws that eventually takes over the entire screen telling them to validate their email address.
This is a good way imo!
(08-30-2015, 09:02 AM)Chiraq link Wrote: This is a good way imo!
Would 100% work if they added this feature.