Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Crew Evaluation
LVP Crew Evaluation

LVP Administrators are tasked with the responsibility of supervising the server in order to provide a more enjoyable experience. However, the question is: Who supervises them? As Head Administrator I have evaluated all of our current staff members that still hold the "Administrator" title. These evaluations will rank all admins on a scale from 0 - 10. Blatantly enough, 0 being the lowest and 10 being the highest score attainable. Stats have been pulled directly from the LVP Website and will be factored into the evaluations. Keep in mind that some admins have developed a social anxiety disorder and often opt to play undercover. Unfortunately, undercover activity will not contribute to the final results. The following evaluations are listed in alphabetical order:

Name: Agent
Evaluation: The administrator Agent has played in LVP for a total of 2157 hours. He was last seen online on July 18, 2015. With the amount of hours that Agent has accumulated it is obvious that he has contributed a lot to the server. Although has has not been active in the last month (according to the stats), I know the type of admin that Agent is. Helpful when needed and overall a chilled person. Thank you for your contributions, Agent.
Recommended Action: Keep his position

Name: Bloodster
Evaluation: The administrator Bloodster has played in LVP for a total of 1331 hours. He was last seen online on February 27, 2014. Another admin that has done quite a bit for LVP. Above all, a good admin. I hope that Bloodster is one of the admins that has developed a social anxiety disorder and actually continues to play undercover. If not, I say: demote this bastard for not joining our beloved LVP in over a year.
Recommended Action: Undecided

Name: Cyrix
Evaluation: The administrator Cyrix has played in LVP for a total of 1081 hours. He was last seen online on August 6, 2015. An old school admin. I remember Cyrix playing quite a lot back in the day. Helping the server by kicking some fools is what Cyrix did best. According to the stats, Cyrix still visits our community and that's what matters.

Name: Darkfire
Evaluation: The administrator Darkfire has played in LVP for a total of 1258 hours. He was last seen online on August 16, 2015. Although according to our stats he was recently online, his last visit prior to that was last year. However, during his active days, Darkfire served LVP by identifying hackers and punishing noobs. Perhaps another shy admin, but the stats say that his activity has drastically decreased. Lost of interest could be playing a factor, and I can't blame him.
Recommended Action: Relieve him of his duties

Name: Dave
Evaluation: The administrator Dave has played in LVP for a total of 809 hours. He was last seen online on April 29, 2015. A close friend of mine so I am aware of his inactivity and the reasons behind it. You cannot blame a guy for prioritizing his education over a game. However, during his active days, Dave helped the server by being online when the rest of the admins were asleep. He kept LVP free of cheaters and for that we thank him. His inactivity will continued to be monitored.

Name: FateTrip
Evaluation: The "administrator" FateTrip has played in LVP for a total of 205 hours. He was last seen online on July 28, 2015. Further evaluation cannot be processed due to the fact that I have never heard of this admin. His position is most likely a mistake.
Recommended Action: Fix the mistake

Name: Gibbs
Evaluation: The administrator Gibbs has played in LVP for a total of 46 hours. He was last seen online on August 16, 2015. Do not be alarmed, community. We did not promote a random fool because he was funny-looking. Gibbs has contributed a lot to the server, however, 98.7% of the time he does so undercover. We thank Gibbs for his continued service.

Name: Granny
Evaluation: The administrator Granny has played in LVP for a total of 943 hours. He was last seen online on August 17, 2015. Although he is very close to retirement due to old age, Granny continues to contribute a lot to the server. Lately he has been monitoring several aspects of our community and providing us with his opinion on how to improve on it. We need more admins like Granny; because by being of old age, it is easier for them to bow down to King Peru.

Name: HaZe
Evaluation: The administrator HaZe has played in LVP for a total of 1302 hours. He was last seen online on October 16, 2014. Sources and himself will tell you that HaZe used to be a major asshole back in his days. He then made a big change and was tasked with supervising our server. His skills in combat allowed him to quickly identify hackers and send them straight to hell. I would not think of HaZe as being shy so my best guess is that his activity has also decreased dramatically.

Name: Holsje
Evaluation: The administrator Holsje has played in LVP for a total of 2083 hours. He was last seen online today. A class clown is how I would describe this character. It is quite obvious that at 2083 freaking hours, Holsje has no life outside of LVP. We applaud that kind of dedication and service. As soon as you see Holsje, give him a hug.

Name: Jhon
Evaluation: The prick Jhon has played in LVP for a total of 1615 hours. He was last seen online on July 14, 2015. I am not sure what Management was thinking when they promoted this pile of garbage. In real life, he uses his position as a flying attendant to smuggle his drugs in and out of countries. I hate this guy and everything he stands for.
Recommended Evaluation: Lifetime ban

Name: Luce
Evaluation: The administrator Luce has played in LVP for a total of 740 hours. She was last seen online on August 17, 2015. A trustworthy source who will remain anonymous informed me of Luce's work. Not only does she supervise LVP, she is also does a lot of testing on the LVP Dev server. Thank you, Luce, for your dedication.
*Head Admin Note: would receive a perfect score, but Dodge Chargers are sexier.
Recommended Action: Keep her position

Name: Matrix_Smith
Evaluation: The administrator Matrix_Smith has played in LVP for a total of 974 hours. He was last seen online today. Hell of a guy. Helpful and above all, hilarious. I'm sure in his 900+ hours he has banned billions of hackers. It is because of admins like Matrix that LVP is hacker-free.

Name: Nemesis
Evaluation: The administrator Nemesis has played in LVP for a total of 974 hours. He was last seen online on November 8, 2014. Leader of some silly clan called SWK, Nemesis has done quite a lot for LVP. I hope that the stats are accurate in that he is no longer active so that his ass can be demoted. Hate you, Nem, always have, always will.
Recommended Action: Delete account

Name: Overdosed
Evaluation: The administrator Overdosed has played in LVP for a total of 691 hours. He was last seen online today. A classic clown, Overdosed can be described in one word: silly. Very outgoing and friendly. These are the attributes that we look for in admins. Thank you, Overdosed, for your continued service.

Name: Sammo
Evaluation: The administrator Sammo has played in LVP for a total of 611 hours. He was last seen online on October 15, 2015. Another admin who I don't recall interacting with much. I'm sure he has contributed a lot to LVP but now other priorities seem to be in place.

I have also taken the liberty of evaluating possible crew candidates. Those of you who are still active are aware that Sadik has been receiving temporary-moderator rights when an admin is not completely available. Below you will find my brief evaluation on him.

Name: Sadik
Evaluation: The player Sadik has played in LVP for a total of 298 hours. He was last seen online today. A very amusing character. Sadik has been part of the community since 2010. Since then, his activity has varied which accounts for his low number of online hours. He has personally informed that he has recently dropped out of school and quit his job to be a full-time bum. This is exactly the type of player that we need. Someone who has been with us for 5 years, knows the rules, and the community. This is someone we can continually bait into the server with temp-mod rights so that he can be a loyal player.
Recommended Action: Keep granting him temp-mod rights until he reaches 1000 hours

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me (all messages will be deleted immediately) or simply express your opinions below (attempts to invalidate any of these evaluations will not be tolerated). Thank you for your time.
Hmm... I remember the days when getting temp admin was a rare treat and meant the admin would put in a good word to management and they decided to promote. Good times.... gooood times...
Luce is what my friends sometimes call me IRL instead of my real name, being "Lucy".
Hope this answers your question.
Also, I will be working evening and nightshifts soon, which will allow me to be online when most of the other European admins are not.
(08-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Peru link Wrote: Name: FateTrip
Evaluation: The "administrator" FateTrip has played in LVP for a total of 205 hours. He was last seen online on July 28, 2015. Further evaluation cannot be processed due to the fact that I have never heard of this admin. His position is most likely a mistake.
Recommended Action: Fix the mistake
FateTrip was an admin a couple years back, and then stepped down. He recently re-joined, started playing a lot and carrying out duties accordingly. It's worth noting that he now goes under the nick [SWK]Steven: http://sa-mp.nl/players/77276/swk-steven.html . He was re-promoted by Joeri around 3 weeks ago, at the recommendation of myself and several other admins (thread in crew section). There is no mistake here.

(08-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Peru link Wrote: Name: Gibbs
Evaluation: The administrator Gibbs has played in LVP for a total of 46 hours. He was last seen online on August 16, 2015. Do not be alarmed, community. We did not promote a random fool because he was funny-looking. Gibbs has contributed a lot to the server, however, 98.7% of the time he does so undercover. We thank Gibbs for his continued service.
Gibbs reset his stats not too long ago. His hours prior to that were in the thousands. I'd also like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks to Gibbs. We spent a great deal of time together (and shared many a bromance) and he was also responsible for me becoming a crew member. With this said, he is no longer with us as of yesterday, Monday, as he's taking some time away (couple months) from LVP to go travelling. I don't feel it's my place to say too much, so feel free to PM him and maybe he'll respond if you're interested.

(08-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Peru link Wrote: Name: Luce
Evaluation: The administrator Luce has played in LVP for a total of 740 hours. He was last seen online on August 17, 2015. Weird name... Luce. Can't tell if guy or girl. I do not interact much with this admin as there is always someone else that is more fun around. However, I guess with 740 hours this admin must have at least banned a few hackers. So good job, I guess.
Recommended Action: Have him/her clarify whether guy or girl

I'm having trouble understanding a few things here. You state there's always someone more fun around, yet you haven't interacted much with her? Normally how things work (at least, for me) is that you get to know someone first before you start having "fun". I don't just walk up to random people on the street and immediately start having fun with them. Furthermore, in my mind at least, there really isn't any detective work required to ascertain that she does a [very] good job for the LVP community. Me and Luce were promoted to crew at the exact same time, as it happens, and we both wanted to try and clean things up a little (since, let's be honest, the community has been abandoned for far too long). Shortly after joining, Luce spent a whole weekend auditing the property system and taking notes of props to rename, reprice, move or delete. Matrix also contributed to the cleaning up of props, and we now have a much better balanced economy. Then there's the fact she actively participates on Trac (*none* of the other admins do this, except for Matrix and development) and testing on the LVP dev server, compiled with the many cruises she's led, and support offered to players in-game. Whilst I'm aware you didn't comment on any of these points, what prompted me to bring this up was your uncertainty: So good job, I guess.

What needs to happen (in my opinion, at least) is that there should be a new requirement to maintain admin status:

- Login to the server and forum at least once within a 6 month period and spend at least an hour or two in-game.

For those people who do not achieve this, they should be given VIP status on their in-game account (even if they haven't donated) and the Former Crew badge on the forum, along with Voice on IRC (rather than halfop/op). Whilst we're of course all volunteers and help because we want to help, any volunteer in any organization will still have rules they need to abide with. That 6 month period is being very generous, as well. Right now we have 20+ admins and a good 3/4 of those haven't actually contributed anything in the last few months. The only active crew (excl. management/veterans) right now are Mr.JT, Luce, Matrix, Holsje, Overdosed and Steven.

I sincerely hope that action is taken to remove those who aren't interested (or perhaps, lack time) in order to strengthen the crew and bring us together in an organized fashion.

A lot has been achieved over the past month (game mode updates, forums refreshed and looking fabulous, etc) and this community can easily become popular again, a big part of that will come from continued support from both developers and administrators.

For any demoted admins that wish to return, it doesn't take much to regain their status since we already know they're trustworthy and just need to see them online a couple times per week. I don't think the proposed demotions are unfair for this reason.

What's more, I'm glad that this thread is out in the open. Our community has been criticized for too much backstage talk (e.g. crew only) and transparency in any operation is the key to success. I've learnt this very well over the years.
Wait, you're saying that there's life outside of LVP?

Stop fooling us.
(08-18-2015, 12:33 PM)Holsje link Wrote: Wait, you're saying that there's life outside of LVP?

Stop fooling us.
I thought this to be a massive conspiracy at first as well, years and years ago... it turns out, real life actually exists! :D
(08-18-2015, 08:11 AM)Granny link Wrote: FateTrip was an admin a couple years back, and then stepped down. He recently re-joined, started playing a lot and carrying out duties accordingly. It's worth noting that he now goes under the nick [SWK]Steven: http://sa-mp.nl/players/77276/swk-steven.html . He was re-promoted by Joeri around 3 weeks ago, at the recommendation of myself and several other admins (thread in crew section). There is no mistake here.

I know who FateTrip/Steven is. He was an active admin when I was first promoted to moderator. We know each other. I even follow him on Twitter. His evaluation was meant to be taken with a good dosage of humor because he likes to joke around with me as well.

(08-18-2015, 08:11 AM)Granny link Wrote: I'm having trouble understanding a few things here. You state there's always someone more fun around, yet you haven't interacted much with her? Normally how things work (at least, for me) is that you get to know someone first before you start having "fun". I don't just walk up to random people on the street and immediately start having fun with them. Furthermore, in my mind at least, there really isn't any detective work required to ascertain that she does a [very] good job for the LVP community. Me and Luce were promoted to crew at the exact same time, as it happens, and we both wanted to try and clean things up a little (since, let's be honest, the community has been abandoned for far too long). Shortly after joining, Luce spent a whole weekend auditing the property system and taking notes of props to rename, reprice, move or delete. Matrix also contributed to the cleaning up of props, and we now have a much better balanced economy. Then there's the fact she actively participates on Trac (*none* of the other admins do this, except for Matrix and development) and testing on the LVP dev server, compiled with the many cruises she's led, and support offered to players in-game. Whilst I'm aware you didn't comment on any of these points, what prompted me to bring this up was your uncertainty: So good job, I guess.
(08-18-2015, 06:19 AM)Luce link Wrote: Luce is what my friends sometimes call me IRL instead of my real name, being "Lucy".
Hope this answers your question.
Also, I will be working evening and nightshifts soon, which will allow me to be online when most of the other European admins are not.

Thank you for clarifying this. Luce's evaluation will be revised.

(08-18-2015, 08:11 AM)Granny link Wrote: What's more, I'm glad that this thread is out in the open. Our community has been criticized for too much backstage talk (e.g. crew only) and transparency in any operation is the key to success. I've learnt this very well over the years.

Yes, at first I considered publishing this on the crew forum; but I figured its important to involve our community.
(08-18-2015, 12:40 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I thought this to be a massive conspiracy at first as well, years and years ago... it turns out, real life actually exists! :D

But that's that stupid roleplaying game where when you die you actually die? Right..

Did hear graphics are awesome though
I have deleted two off-topic replies. Stay on-topic.
If you wish to complain, feel free to drop it off in my feedback station below:

[Image: zl691h.png]
pfff, hater