Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

...::[JOKER]::...
Hello LVP Member,

Please do not post multiple times. You may use the "Modify" button from your previous post to add further information in regards to your gang. Failure to follow this simple rule will result in execution.

Signed: Peru
LVP Head Admin & Forum Admin
(08-31-2015, 06:32 PM)Peru link Wrote: Hello LVP Member,

Please do not post multiple times. You may use the "Modify" button from your previous post to add further information in regards to your gang. Failure to follow this simple rule will result in execution.

Signed: Peru
LVP Head Admin & Forum Admin
ahh thanks, will take care of it next time :)
I always liked JOKERs on lwz. I remember thinking the clan died but  I got nicely surprised few weeks ago when I last tried out lwz and lvp.
I remember one day I teamed up with anouther  noob and db-ed burnz down and stole 100k from him xD. Damn that made me very happy back then xD. ("HA rekt a joker. What now? RUN THE FUCK AWAY!")
(09-03-2015, 01:03 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: I always liked JOKERs on lwz. I remember thinking the clan died but  I got nicely surprised few weeks ago when I last tried out lwz and lvp.
I remember one day I teamed up with anouther  noob and db-ed burnz down and stole 100k from him xD. Damn that made me very happy back then xD. ("HA rekt a joker. What now? RUN THE FUCK AWAY!")
yea we'are active at ffs and lw's mostly....joker will own lvp soon :p
yea whats up been a long time here....
popped by, nothing new:

[Image: yIrPqwE.png]
You guys play 4 or 5? Or just san andreas?
me personally samp.
Great rampage, Zaib. Sup?
Hello guys,
I sending u some invitation for to join some competition personally..
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=33137
You GUYS!

If you serious decided to play in league!
Just join tonight 18gmt+0 LVP server with 3-4 members and we will play vs you. ;) 
and ofc i will add you in schedule list.

GL guys.