Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

0.3z lagshot
(07-26-2015, 07:05 PM)Granny link Wrote: Honestly speaking, I don't think lagshoot is the biggest problem, or even one of them. LVP has been practically dead (peaking at 5-10 players) for many months, and lagcomp was Off during that time (and of course, it's now On). LVP has been having some good days recently, and I'm assuming that's because of summer break / holidays. Today player count peaked at 25-30 for an hour or so and this has been happening on a daily basis over the past 2-3 weeks. It doesn't say in that range for long, and perhaps we need to find out why that is. If we could find a solid reason why each player left, we could take action and have a thriving community right now, but sadly, that's not likely to happen.

The reason people are joining nowadays is everything except for lagcomp, most of SA-MP players don't even know the difference they don't know what it is, and LVP is a DM server and Death match is with lag shooting, I don't know if you're a good player or not but if you are, you see a huge difference, like I could kill several people with lag shooting even on low health but now the guy just aims at me whether I'm running or not and kills me, that pisses me off, on the other hand LVP's gun setup is so OP for direct aim, swan off and Micro SMG? really? a 5 years old can kill with that setup and direct aim

Without lead aim, there's no skill at all, it will be like GTA V, the fight will be points less, you can't prove anything upon stats and ....
guys dont forget u cant even fight 5 and you alone
u will die fast but in lagshot u can run and u can kil some1 of them
like me in old days :DDD
raped sLK
Quote:Facebook link=topic=33734.msg463914#msg463914 date=1438035059]
guys dont forget u cant even fight 5 and you alone
u will die fast but in lagshot u can run and u can kil some1 of them
like me in old days :DDD
raped sLK

Exactly