Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UNBAN ME PLSSSS
YEa yea u are right ,i was right with some things , but dosen't matter , pls unban me
Acc Masacru4Grove
and the rest u know from the other topic :( w
ip 89.136.126.122
Don't create useless topics for this. I read the other topic, and look in this quote below.

(01-21-2007, 10:03 PM)theHolyCow link Wrote:I can't believe this. Go back to school and learn to write a normal 'nice' request. I can't make head or tail from this.
Regarding your ban: based on your behaviour here and Katie's report you've shown a high level of immaturity. Get back to us in 3 days and ask for an unban. You can do it in English or Dutch, as long as it is polite, clear and has correct punctuation.

See you in 3 days.  :w

This isn't 3 days, i will discuss this with the other Admins, but this is only one day father.

Greetingz, TriggeR  :7

EDIT: I have discussed about it, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Please DON'T create another topic, this is very irritating. So just reply on this topic tomorrow! (and, please learn how to write! :+)
Sorry cuz i repplyed today. but if u were a good admin , u had knew the english isn't my main language .And btw , U think your funny if u tell to sombody to learn how to write ?
3 days  , passed , now admins , pls forgive me :( and unban me , i won't be bad next time
*** The IP Address 89.136.126.122, and the name Masacru4Grove have been unbanned!
I don't mean the english itself, but the use of 'dots' and ' , '  :z

But, you're unbanned now. Have fun!