Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban Appeal
Nickname: N0stalgia
Date of the ban: 7 October 2014, 9:10 PM Mountain Time
Suspected Reason: Flying and Super Flipping Cars
Your IP address: 65.129.87.195

I really don't understand how I was "Flying and Super Flipping Cars" while I was afk... I just donated like a week ago and I really wouldn't risk my account. Anyways thanks for checking this out...

[Image: 4k7huy9jb]
Can you explain this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmnDPoE0wYE
No honestly I can't. It's been happening to me nonstop
1) I've been playing this game since 2007 and that has never happened to me.
2) It clearly shows that you are not afk.
I posted a screenshot? It's been happening to me for a while now, but there's never any staff on to report it. I know there are cleo scripts out there and other programs such as trollbeit that give people the ability to do that. I also wasn't the other one on the server, but I'm not arguing. My chances of getting unbanned early are minimal so.. good day.
(10-08-2014, 12:11 PM)Peru link Wrote: 1) I've been playing this game since 2007 and that has never happened to me.
2) It clearly shows that you are not afk.
Hi N0stalgia.

Clearly it can't be done without hacking. What I don't understand is why you did it.
Especially after your donation to become a part of our VIP community.

Also, last week I did a search on your nickname and it turns out that you have been banned before for hacking, twice.
We had a weird talk and you asked what I was on about, remember?
I didn't want to take an action at first because the logs were kinda old. Then I noticed your donation so I thought I got it all wrong.

I will notify Overdosed, as he was the one to ban you.
You sir, have nice breakdancing skills. In all seriousness, using hacks isn't allowed on our server and you've been rightfully banned for it. See you in a month once it expires.
Wasn't me, but ight. You guys are the pros here not me. Also, Agent I've never been banned before? This account is almost fresh so I don't know what you're talking about.

Here's just a small example of how this can be done without the driver's consent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUwXQK5_9qQ
(10-08-2014, 10:55 PM)N0stalgia link Wrote: Wasn't me, but ight.
SHAGGY - IT WASNT ME