Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

0.3x
hello admins u wann to server back again ???
just back lvp to old style and trust me all hoes will come again u see the server now
i just see 4-3players most of them new's to the lvp
and alot of players waiting a old style im the firist guy who wann lvp 0.3x not a skinshit
fusez or any other player who sucks at lagshooting wont play on server if LVP removes the skinhit version
(09-20-2014, 07:59 PM)inno link Wrote: fusez .....
Are you sure?
(09-20-2014, 07:59 PM)inno link Wrote: ..... or any other player who sucks at lagshooting wont play on server if LVP removes the skinhit version

Let me ask you again,are you sure? You have a lot of players who liked an old fighting style(lead aiming),not this.I'm not saying i'm one of them,but............you never know.
2014 and fuse commenting with fake accounts
lol
(09-20-2014, 09:57 PM)inno link Wrote: 2014 and fuse commenting with fake accounts
Wow,you must be sick or something,if you think fuse and i are the same person....
The King says: don't go off-topic.
i dont talking about fuse he can fuckoff like i care, but alots of ppl wann to back lvp to old style
tears facebook, only reason u crawled back to lvp is cause u got perm banned from lcs. rip  :w
nah i wann to back lvp when them upgrade the server to skinshit so ^^  >:) >:) >:)