Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
[Image: CLj457A.jpg]
(06-08-2014, 08:42 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Lol, nah Charky, Portugal's not even one of my favorites. Would be good to see him play though.

i will fucking end you

not

fuck portugal
I'm confident England will get out of their tough group but will end in the usual QF stage.
I think I'll be cheering for Belgium after that  as they have more Tottenham players than any other squad involved.
(06-08-2014, 08:29 PM)Shark link Wrote: u mad cuz ronaldo?

mad boy

little boi
mad cuz ronaldo not playing for belgium
All England need is a Mars bar.

Mars bar TV advert 2014
Yeah a mars bar and some fucking talent, it's a shame they won't make it past the group stage to get sodomized by the amazing spawn of the criminals they shipped away two hundred years ago. Australia 5-0 you pommy bastards.
Belgium is going to humiliate every other team in the cup, you just watch.
As a side note, FateTrip's post about England winning is very amusing.
Cameroon will most likely end last of group A... sigh

But on the other hand, Go belgium
(06-10-2014, 03:27 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah a mars bar and some fucking talent, it's a shame they won't make it past the group stage to get sodomized by the amazing spawn of the criminals they shipped away two hundred years ago. Australia 5-0 you pommy bastards.
Hahahaha

Australia is fucking ez. They get raped in every match they play. Stick to cricket.
(06-10-2014, 09:08 AM)Maka link Wrote: Belgium is going to humiliate every other team in the cup, you just watch.
^