Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
It was really pathetic seeing Spain play. They had no plan B. They remained playing the same way despite being penetrated hard.
(06-13-2014, 09:53 PM)Shark link Wrote: barcelona's play style is getting outdated and so is this shitty team's. gg spain, you're done
HA! Couldn't agree more with you. And, Montero? Where am I? Filho da puta.

This is so great hahaha, Robben and Netherlands in general got their revenge in the best way possible, now watch out everyone, Netherlands didn't make it to the 2010 finals just by chance. This is gonna be intense. Woo.
I'm not even a football fan but that was so bloody satisfying to watch.
What a beautiful game. I honestly think that in the 1st half Spain played better (mostly... not counting the penalty goal obv), however as soon as NL got their 2nd goal, Spain was like a headless chicken. NL on the other hand played a solid game from start to finish and got what they deserved. So happy that Spain's lucky strike finally ended, they'd had way too many undeserved victories in the past years. Luckily for them it was just the first game and all is not yet lost.

I think you guys WAY overestimate Belgium tho. I don't understand why your hopes are that high. They might do well, there are reasons for that, but I see no reason to consider them as favorites even.
(06-13-2014, 09:58 PM)Maka link Wrote: I'm not even a football fan

Then GTFO.

(06-13-2014, 10:00 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: I think you guys WAY overestimate Belgium tho. I don't understand why your hopes are that high. They might do well, there are reasons for that, but I see no reason to consider them as favorites even.

People making a fuss about Belgium I can't wait to watch them play. Not to talk trash if they lose, but to actually see them in action.
told ya benelux ftw
(06-13-2014, 09:58 PM)Jhon link Wrote: HA! Couldn't agree more with you. And, Montero? Where am I? Filho da puta.

don't disrespect me son. Montero's a legend.

(06-13-2014, 09:58 PM)Maka link Wrote: I'm not even a football fan yet but that was so bloody satisfying to watch.

fixed. also seeing spain getting rekt is always good lelelel

here's some more

Portugal 4:0 Spain - full match highlights [HQ]

damn that ronaldo goal that wasnt allowed (wrongfully) would have been one of the best goals ever, the way he sits pique the fuck down is amazing ahah
[Image: giphy.gif?w=320]
(06-13-2014, 10:01 PM)Peru link Wrote: Then GTFO.

People making a fuss about Belgium I can't wait to watch them play. Not to talk trash if they lose, but to actually see them in action.

I respectfully refuse!

Don't you dare hate on the fabulous Belgian team! The United Netherlands will prevail!
I don't have any high hopes for the Chile vs Australia match.