Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A whole action film at LVP
Ok guys,
all jobs are assigned!
Now we will start as soon as possible!
Any ideas? inform GERMANY or me!
Germany your ideea it's good! But i think that it must be better... More action and it will be perfect! I post here because I want all the opinions!  O-)
Hi DoctorG please tell us your ideas! detailed! Action yeah nice but what for action? gunfight? chase?
there are many options! It has to be possible to do it in gta(samp)!
Dudes, can i have read to that full action title :) ?
And Jimi i have to give u one a good song for film, the begginnig of song is my favorite :)

Lissen and mind that film whit that music!
Name: Bullet For My Valentine -  Room 409
If pulled off well enough, this video will pwn the video sites.  Good luck ppl. 
SO. Lets start to film the scenes!

How about next Friday (26/10/2007) at 18 o'clock (6 o'clock in the evening...i think it is pm) GMT?

Please write me a PM so that the forum is not full of posts like "ok".

How to check the difference between your timezone and GTM?

3 Steps:

1. Look at your time for the moment, i do the same for me now: here (Germany) it is 08:22 (in the morning, i will write everything in a 24h-system)
2. Look at the current GMT-time here: http://www.timegenie.com/ (at the very right: Current GMT Time), for me it is now 6:22
3. Compare the 2 times....8:22 and 6:22 means that i have GMT + 2 h. So if we meet at 18 o'clock GMT i need to be there 20 o'clock my time.....any questions??

Maybe sometimes you see that Germany is GMT + 1. That is also right but now we have winter and that means we have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time. Maybe your country has not. You may just select the time you have now in the first step. In my example this includes DST (Daylight saving time)...
so? wassup with this?
Same question.. We all allmost was waiting a filmaction in friday at 6.00pm.. and till waiting..:/
I will be extra! Lol Ok can i be a cop?
Lol that film day is over :(