Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban/Unban me
Nickname: sue
Date of the ban: 1st April 2014
Suspected Reason: no weapon reload
Your IP address: 115.133.6.233

One fine day, as im playing in LVP as usual, theres one fucking guy who annoying me. When i invited him for a duel, he spoke alien languange and dont accept my invitation. Then he keep killing me and every player. Then one time i can kill him n maybe im kinda lag or idk what happen. Its so easy to kill him. Then suddenly ive been tp'ed to him without any command as usual n he kill me. It happen several times n i dead each time he bring me to him. Then i realised he is an admin but i dont know who. I know the rules and perfectly clear with it and i also know about this hacking thing like sobeit or cleo. I admit it i have tried cleo rapidfire.cs before but i straightly delete it. Why he ban me? and why he abusing his admin's command? If you guys unban me, im so glad but if you guys dont want, i also dont mind cos for me, all the oldtime regular players left LVP becoz of this admin thing..So..up to you guys..If you guys want to ignore my appeal, i also dont mind. I did talked to sander about donation n becoming a vip but seriously what happen to me, so sucks!
Sorry my english not so very good and thats all

-eNd-

Denied.
Like I care..
Obviously you do since you appealed
I care!  :'(