Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] Admins too soft
I'd like to make a complaint that admins are WAY too soft on abusers..

I'm playing on the server with my good behaviour and all I get in return is some crappy abusers ruining the fun for me.
For example this Jibelle, keeps abusing the bike db thing where he can't be hit. He gets warning after warning after warning after warning after warning. And after those warnings the cycle will restart.  And in the end, if he does it again (after another 50 warnings) he gets warned to get a kick... Damn scary for those abusers...

Just jail-kick-ban them, and keep making the ban longer and longer. We don't need abusers.
What do you mean with bike db thing exactly?
(03-30-2014, 08:53 PM)Kase link Wrote: What do you mean with bike db thing exactly?

Some bug with people not having a hb on back of a bike, so running to it and sit as passenger when dey lose fights..
But they're too soft on everything, for some time already.... I wonder if LVP wants to home mainly abusers or fair players because abusers get a ton of (final) warnings, and staff cant be takem serious any more(something that happend to zezima a long time ago)
Agent told me it is bug abusing, and thats what it is as they cant be killed.
Also, another thing, can you like ban the fucking cheaters on the server once?

There have been cheaters on the server every single time I joined.. It's getting a bit frustrating to be honest.. :(