Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]Nederwiet
Nickname: Nederwiet
Date of the ban: June 2013
Suspected Reason: Ban evade
Your IP address: On the bottom of this mssg, right.

Hello,
I got banned back in 2013 for ?? I don't exactly remember what it was anymore, but I feel deeply sorry for breaking the game rules. All I can say is that I can guarantee you that I will not break any single rule, you can absolutely count 110% on that. I tried to join the server but I received a message with Lego banned me on Wednesday 12th March for evading a ban and it says I will be unbanned at April 12th but I am not sure if that's a permanent unban, so maybe this appeal will help. It's been a long time ago since I've been on this great server and I want to return with the intends to behave nice and good without problems. Can I please have a second chance? I will thank you for ever.

Regards,
Newi.
Quote:Nickname: Nederwiet
Date of the ban: June 2013 GMT+1
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Your IP address: In the topic.

Hi management well where shall I begin...
First I would like to excuse for the lame aimbot program that i've used back in this year, I agree that it ruins all fun of the game and it's unfair for others.
It's almost 4 months ago now and I've learned my lesson 100%, sure that it won't happen again, and after the ban I felt pretty stupid and guilty in fact it was a very dumb decision to use such kind of program so I would like to make a clean fresh start if possible without harming others, have mercy on me, I miss LVP  ;(
I want to proof myself that there can be a difference.. there can be a change.. all I need is just that one last chance, the opportunity to proof my good will.

Greetings,
Wiet.

look what I found. I highly doubt you just forgot what you did and I have no reason to think you won't do it again. On top of that I can even recall you being warned about using aimbot before we had the evidence to ban you, but you continued to use it anyways.

Aimbot = Permban,
goodbye  :w
I know better servers.

Bai  :w  :r
(03-31-2014, 05:49 PM)Nederwiet link Wrote: I know better servers.
So why bother us with an unban request?