Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Improve Trac
While there are not much work been done at the moment, I would still like to share my idea and this can hopefully help everyone using trac.
The situation with Trac is that it's not really user-friendly.
This can be improved by having a) Subject drop-down-menu b) Grouping.

Drop-down-menu similar to this, allowing players to choose the right Subject.
And these are: Gang System / Radio System / Command System / Teleportation System etc.
[Image: 4iebt0.jpg]
Once a player chooses the right subject it will be grouped together with the rest of the bugs/features that falls under it.
This should give people a better idea on what’s already reported or requested and when referencing to players on forum. And less chances of duplication. Everything stays the same, but we will just be sorting tickets better.
At the moment we have this which could make things harder as it’s not clear enough. You can even skip some tickets while going through the list.
By grouping things you can sort some problem.

People will see something like this once they click on the trac url. And the colouring depending on the priority stays the same. They should be allowed to use the subject field, if not, then I or someone that monitors trac everyday will set it.

Gang System: +/- (Preferably it's already +)
- Implement persistent gangs into the gamemode
- Gangs doesn’t get destroyed after the last member left
Pawn System: +/-
- Make compile errors clickable to open the responsible file
- The Pawn Editor should be able to lint the code
- The search results window scrolls back to the top after switching tabs in the Pawn Editor

I think that's all I wanted to share. Was supposed to finish this yesterday and post it immediately but something else came up so couldn't finish it.
Will share this on IRC and feedbacks will be posted here.

I agree that Trac sucks. Let's remove it from the critical path entirely for the most important code.

https://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=33841.0