Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [BB]JoZe
Name: [BB]JoZe
Reason: Interior nading
IP: 74.79.165.67
Ban date: January 31 2014
You were banned by Bloodster, you'll have to await his reply.
Hello JoZe,

I've received a video-report that clearly demonstrates your interior grenade-abuse.

What bothers me the most is that I thought you were a neat player and I assume you're well informed of our rules. And on the other hand, you've caused an immense financial loss to your victim and thus you've collected his cash into your account in a prejudice procedure.

Combining these thoughts together, I've came to decide to un-ban you after tomorrow, Wednesday, on the 5th of February. Consider yourself to be somewhat fortunate it's no longer than that. :)

:w
(02-03-2014, 11:36 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Hello JoZe,

I've received a video-report that clearly demonstrates your interior grenade-abuse.

What bothers me the most is that I thought you were a neat player and I assume you're well informed of our rules. And on the other hand, you've caused an immense financial loss to your victim and thus you've collected his cash into your account in a prejudice procedure.

Combining these thoughts together, I've came to decide to un-ban you after tomorrow, Wednesday, on the 5th of February. Consider yourself to be somewhat fortunate it's no longer than that. :)

:w
I am, just sorry that I can't inform you of others laming due to me not having fraps.. seeing how that's the only form of evidence you use.
I'm a neat player, but I play by rules but as long as others do... and I get frapsed by a lamer doing the same thing.
Also, it should be 3 day ban seeing how im not much of a rule breaker.. and it's only interior nade it's not like i got the kill.
Recorded videos are certainly not the only form of evidence we use. You can always report rule breakers even if there are no administrators online, it's most likely that an admin from IRC will take an action.

Nevertheless, you cannot expect us to have a perfect grip and coverage over the server 24/7. That's how all communities are. One thing is promised is that we will always do our best to keep the server at its best condition. :)

You're now free to join the server!