LVP FC Leagues - I
tru  :)
[JOKER]Roman add :)
Quote:Roman link=topic=32697.msg450838#msg450838 date=1391091705]
[JOKER]Roman add :)

The tournaments has already started.
Looks interesting! Gl to all you noobs

gL for all enemys  :D :D :D
Also, Madlaggz has chosen to not participate because 2-shot isn't allowed. Even though the rules clearly stated that bugs weren't allowed. Therefore, it will be recorded as a forfeit. Meaning those of you in the Whetstone League don't have to fight Madlaggz. I'll update the tables shortly.
(01-30-2014, 04:05 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: Also, Madlaggz has chosen to not participate because 2-shot isn't allowed. Even though the rules clearly stated that bugs weren't allowed. Therefore, it will be recorded as a forfeit. Meaning those of you in the Whetstone League don't have to fight Madlaggz. I'll update the tables shortly.

Why not just let TheMightyQ take my spot? That was kinda the idea. I even announced he should take my spot before the leagues were announced.
3-2 to me against haze.

[Image: aixb.png]
Fights would have been good if you didn't change your FPS between each round. 1st round I only had to aim a little bit from your body, the next few I had to aim as if I were fighting a 200 pinger. Whatever though.

Won 3 practice fights in a row
[13:03:00] <%Nowoni> *** MwK.Amit (Id:34) has been killed by [sLK]HaZe (Id:24): Sawnoff Shotgun
[13:03:48] <%Nuweni> *** MwK.Amit (Id:34) has been killed by [sLK]HaZe (Id:24): Tec 9
[13:05:30] <%Nuwuni> *** MwK.Amit (Id:34) has been killed by [sLK]HaZe (Id:24): Sawnoff Shotgun

then your hitbox changed completely.  Heard EvilGate killed you 12 times in a row too then you 3-0'd him.
Take it easy, guys. It's only the first match.
I'll be updating the tables soon. There's plenty more matches to go.