Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(A) - Anarchists! - (A)
Fucking love Type O Negative, I have their entire discography.

hi,hoi,selam,hola
how u doinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
(10-17-2016, 06:48 AM)Nater Wrote: Fucking love Type O Negative, I have their entire discography.

of course you do! have any burzum? been listening to this quite a lot lately

Quote:LikeG6 hummus

hi,hoi,selam,hola

doin kebabi on ya'alls mumss  O+
(10-17-2016, 10:02 AM)LikeG6 Wrote: hi,hoi,selam,hola

come baaaack soon

OI Comarades. TEF banned me for asking to unban LikeG6 and questioning him, he seemed angry and annoyed, what did LikeG6 do?.. shortly after the conversation when he refused and refused i got sniped by deer_hunter and i wrote " fascist have fun banning and modding" so TEF decided to take the game away from me. What to do?
Take it back from him :3
(Ihavetoget25charactersinthemessagedon'tmindthesebrackets)
I'm Back .. Slein helped me.
(10-17-2016, 10:43 PM)Punk_Rocker Wrote: I'm Back .. Slein helped me.

For the record, I banned you for a single day to get you on to IRC or the forum in order to help you understand the reasoning behind your ban. slein, while I love him myself, only informed me that you had made an appeal. Please attempt to contain your ego, as it is can be quite the embarrassment to be proven so wrong.

Literally the only thing that was said before I unbanned you Wrote:[4:55:55p] <@slein> !why NoiTroll(A)
-snip-
[4:55:57p] <@slein> oh right
[4:56:02p] <+Nuwoni> Message from TEF: Appeal?
[4:56:06p] <@slein> !admin yeah
[4:56:10p] <+Nowani> Message from TEF: Heard.
[4:56:14p] <@slein> k

O+
We are all busy living up to our names, your succes is beyond all imagination. we'll fight you in the kebabhouses and in the 7/11 Biglåf! :D

(10-17-2016, 11:23 PM)Punk_Rocker Wrote: We are all busy living up to our names, your succes is beyond all imagination. we'll fight you in the kebabhouses and in the 7/11's Biglåf! :D

my ego is non existant, did it for likeG6
Free LikeG6 for the fucks of sake

(10-17-2016, 08:56 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:48 AM)Nater Wrote: Fucking love Type O Negative, I have their entire discography.

of course you do! have any burzum? been listening to this quite a lot lately

Why yes, yes I do own some Burzum CDs, Filosofem is my favourite album especially the Dark Ambient track Rundtgåing Av Den Transcendentale Egenhetens Støtte, Outside of Metal I am passionate about Ambient and Classical music.