Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kratos application
Hey lads ,

What do you think about kratos ? Should he join yes or no ? He's been helping us in gangwars since a few months ( since may to be precise ) , he improved alot and he's been dedicated so gimme ur opinion.

Although i dont know much about that guy , imo we should give him a trial for a few months
Hmm I only saw him once or twice yet and that might have been the last time also. I've been a lil active past 2 weeks because I had holidays, but that'll change again next week. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all if you say so, but I'm not sure whether we should invite someone again or not. On one hand we could be like, sure lets invite him, because most of us are inactive in this game anyways and don't give a shit. On the other hand we could be like, nah lets keep it as it is, we're done with this kind of stuff and we don't need any new members because we're inactive for the biggest part anyways.
Well to sum it up, I'm not sure, lets wait for a few other opinions  ;)
(01-06-2014, 01:51 AM)David_GER link Wrote: Hmm I only saw him once or twice yet and that might have been the last time also. I've been a lil active past 2 weeks because I had holidays, but that'll change again next week. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all if you say so, but I'm not sure whether we should invite someone again or not. On one hand we could be like, sure lets invite him, because most of us are inactive in this game anyways and don't give a shit.[b] On the other hand we could be like, nah lets keep it as it is, we're done with this kind of stuff and we don't need any new members because we're inactive for the biggest part anyways. [b/]
Well to sum it up, I'm not sure, lets wait for a few other opinions  ;)

Agreed.
keep it as it is imo, if server magically happens to reach 100-200 players regularly and more slks would be active then he should be considered.
he has good attitude but lack good enough skills in my personal opinion
It's all up to you guys. Give him the go ahead if you think he deserves it.
He has helped alot in gangwars an has a good enough attitude. But other than that I dont really know much about him.
His name sounds formiliar but that's about it for me. To be honest it doesn't really matter to me. If you guys think he's sLK material, I'm alright with it.
It's kinda looking like the answer is no