Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Anyone watching "The Mentalist"?
I'm not sure if it's still ongoing or is finished, but I started watching it a while ago and finished the first season just now.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to continue. I'm curious about the story, the whole thing about Red John and what Jane would do and how he would catch him (if he will at all), but 6 seasons... In other words 20+ episodes times 6, and 40 minutes each episode... That's a hell lot of time.

Anyway, for anyone who's watching it, is it worth continuing? There are tens of other series/movies in line and I finally got time to start watching them, so I don't want to regret wasting any minute.
Honestly i've never watched it but I seen it advertised the other day and it was about the reveal of Red John..so obviously its nearing its end.
Red john is sheriff mccallister, jane will kill him in 6th season and escapes to south america. Fbi wil find him and now he works for fbi. Cbi is closed. Cho and lisbon are in fbi too, rigsby and van pelt are gone.

In general good show to watch, jane solves cool mysteries etc. the solution of catching rj is disappointing after all 6 seasons u would wait smthg incredible from 2 masterminds but u wont get it. Also lots of questions remained...

Til the, Enjoy the show, tiger tiger (phrase that  rj's secret union uses ;) )
Nice spoiler btw,

Only watched the first season, it was pretty amusing, not really interested in watching more though.
Better watch The Wire and Breaking Bad which are 2 best shows TV has ever witnessed.
>best tv shows ever
>breaking bad and the wire

lel
(12-21-2013, 03:42 PM)Shark link Wrote: >best tv shows ever
>breaking bad and the wire

lel
It's a family guy reference
(12-21-2013, 12:33 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Better watch The Wire and Breaking Bad which are 2 best shows TV has ever witnessed.

I would add Game of Thrones, The Sopranos and HBO's Rome
shut up this is mentalist topic
spartacus is the shit