Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Secret places
(10-07-2007, 04:41 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote:lol what does that property make per minute (dont tell us here cu everyone will know)  _O- :w

their is one not the best secret place but it's in an alley in SF, t's a nice house  3 roomed house, and it's one of a kind interiotr...im sure, i checked ;) maybe i would post a picture of this spot ?
Yes please? :D
There are actually quite a few "interesting" property locations. I'm new to LVP and have spent most of my time searching out all the various properties. In addition to that modshop prop, there are at least 3 that I can't (or don't know how to) get to at all: the one on the sign by the pirate ship, the one behind the door at Caligula's and the one under the escalator that Chanster posted about. According to badeend's map though, none of those 3 generate much money.

In addition I have found (or in one case been shown) five props that are behind unsolid walls or destructable objects and several others which are just in difficult to reach places like the "Gate to Freedom" that's atop the sign at the SF airport.
(10-12-2007, 01:14 AM)pdescobar link Wrote:In addition to that modshop prop, there are at least 3 that I can't (or don't know how to) get to at all: the one on the sign by the pirate ship, the one behind the door at Caligula's and the one under the escalator that Chanster posted about.

I got Caligula's, but I can't figure out the ship sign.  I've friggin' parachuted onto that thing about ten times, and I can't squeeze in there!  That's probably the idea, though, right?  :)
The property on the sign by the ship is BoogerJay's. I saw him up there once and TPd to him. I then got stuck in there until he fetched me out. I dunno how to get in though.
i kinda do, but guys....let me jsut say, if your trying to get the Bj's cros' nest, it's a waist of time, if about their, u cant get their, it's inpossible, u can only by tping to someone in the nest, so give up on that it's 2.5 k per min......
I can get in, easily I guess :+ But that's just me + other admins who can :+
If you TP to someone who's tuning (I tested with the SF arch angels) then you can get there. O:-)
just get in a car, go towards the garage. then get out and run into the open garage.
hmm.. when I could still play I had this property on the helipad in K.A.C.C fuels, almost no-one found it :D

It was called: [GoT]Razor's Helipad
>:)
Only me and Dennis know where my prop is  8)