Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned][MwK]LikeG6
nickname:[MwK]LikeG6
date:2 days i ago i guees because i couldnt connect 1 day later
reason:cmd to aviod death ?
Extra info:I don't remember anything about it.
cant even timeout to avoid death like zaibatsu can
I went into my parnter from clan account [MwK]sFlmrT and i thought that account was banned so than i changed nickname to my nick and i still had the ban can you unban me ?
Received some proof of you using cmds to avoid death. For this you've been banned for 3 days, meaning you have:

[countdown=11,24,2013,14,12][/countdown]

Note: again, accusing others of cheating won't help to get yourself unbanned, please provide proof in PMs.
(11-22-2013, 11:43 AM)cake link Wrote: Received some proof of you using cmds to avoid death. For this you've been banned for 3 days, meaning you have:

[countdown=11,24,2013,14,12][/countdown]

Note: again, accusing others of cheating won't help to get yourself unbanned, please provide proof in PMs.
Which proof ? video ? show me Please

"Received some proof of you using cmds to avoid death. For this you've been banned for 3 days, but since you've been faulty banned previous time, and it's already been a day, you've been unbanned."

thatsĀ  gotta be a good joke :)I am getting banned for 3 days for "proof" and zaibastu evading all day long with fake timeouts and thats what u writed for him with /tow and /taxi abuse :/
(11-22-2013, 11:43 AM)cake link Wrote: Note: again, accusing others of cheating won't help to get yourself unbanned, please provide proof in PMs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...s6N1gBa2K0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...q7EK2LeDoU
First video I did avoided because zaibatsu did fake timeout before i killed him.I don't have proof on that but why should i get killed when he avoid you dont do anything and the seconed video my hp was not because of him,I fighted hacker and had to HS his head to kill him so i went to fight club with suck car and saw zaibatsu so i turn right and ran from him
I used /inf because my car almost exploded zaibatsu didnt made me low hp so i dont think its abuse to aviod
yay 14 mins left xDDDDD