Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned][NB]Zaibatsu
Nickname: weird_bugg
Date of the ban: 2 november 2013
Suspected Reason: health hack
IP address: 88.196.34.11

hi i entered server and suddenly was frozed in desert, couldnt move etc :S rejoined - same thing. then changed my name to weird_bugg, came into server went to ammunation to buy weapons, suddenly "banned health hacks"

We've highlighted cake and he will be answering soon.
You were frozen in the dessert with me standing next to you testing out your hitbox, obviously you didn't like that so you went on a disconnect-reconnect rage. After a few tries you reconnected with 'weird_bugg', and I tried to test your hitbox again. My bullets didn't do any damage, hence: banned for health cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwmhsY86QRg&hd=1

Because you've been caught quite a lot in the last few days for all sorts of nuisance, ingame and on IRC, your ban will be extended for 7 days, meaning you have:

[countdown=11,10,2013,18,00][/countdown]

Ofcourse we still have to test out your hitbox next time :)
i was frozen in desert couldnt even turn so i couldnt see if anyone was around me. ive never seen any admin "testing a players hitbox" by freezing him into one spot and shoot at standing target lmfao. your video shows how much u know about samp. i was in ammunation buying weapons menu as i said. u can shoot me as much u want even a helicopter inside a floor cant kill me then.

i think u have personal grudge against me and try to make this look in different way. u are the one who abused your powers by freezing me and trying to kill me desperately.

any other admin can comment how they "test players hitbox" LOL

[Image: 14qox7K.png]
hello there again

as i can see u are active on forums but havent taken responsibility to answer this topic, im sure u have ur reasons. if u didnt understand what to respond, then here's a hint: the picture wasnt posted here for nothing. it clearly shows im in "buying weapons" menu where u cant damage me. i was in that menu the moment u teleported me to desert as u can see on the map (or the background). if u had played samp for a little longer or if u had taken time to learn about samp and its bugs ud have known even a helicopter cant chop my feet/legs there - neither your bullets could do any damage to me.

but the point is, in the last weeks (or even months, since u got to be admin) u have been obsessed with the opportunity to ban me, and at the moment where u thought u got me, u didnt think of any other than that if u shoot me, i must lose hp, and if i dont, i must be cheating.

there again, seeing from another topic, the question is indeed why did u ban me for 7 days if u clearly "thought" that i was using health hacks. as i recall lvp has zero tolerance about hacking - i dont think im an exception, or are u taking actions differently than any other admin?

2nd thing - the picture and lvp forums state that if ive been banned, i can ask an unban from irc or on forums. in irc where u kindly agreed to answer my appeal, u wanted me to admit i used health hacks. when i didnt admit it, u suddenly changed your mind and told me to make an appeal on forums cause "i wasnt focused"

overall, i think u are not suitable for being admin because of you are taking actions without thinking, and u take actions towards players u have personal issues/feelings with. i think its best if u resign.

and u should make a public appology because of this ban because we both know i wasnt using any health hacks

Cake: accidentely modified your post when quoting, please say so when any items are left out.
Hello there! Let me split your post up in multiple sections:

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32421.msg445847#msg445847 date=1383500149]
as i can see u are active on forums but havent taken responsibility to answer this topic, im sure u have ur reasons. if u didnt understand what to respond, then here's a hint: the picture wasnt posted here for nothing. it clearly shows im in "buying weapons" menu where u cant damage me. i was in that menu the moment u teleported me to desert as u can see on the map (or the background). if u had played samp for a little longer or if u had taken time to learn about samp and its bugs ud have known even a helicopter cant chop my feet/legs there - neither your bullets could do any damage to me.
I checked the forums yesterday and noticed nothing new except for a ban appeal by snowman, which unfortunately made your first response disappear. As I checked again today I noticed your second response, apologies! From that picture you're sending me it seems like you're bugged in the Ammunation menu, which could indeed explain your health issue. As my time is limited, I tend not to learn about games (more important cases are much more time-worthy!), yet I totally understand this menu-bug could be reason your armour and health wasn't decreasing.

but the point is, in the last weeks (or even months, since u got to be admin) u have been obsessed with the opportunity to ban me, and at the moment where u thought u got me, u didnt think of any other than that if u shoot me, i must lose hp, and if i dont, i must be cheating.
I am glad you're confident in your opinion about my reasons to play a game in my spare time, which must obviously have to do with me being obsessed with above said. But I must agree; if an admin jails or kicks you for a few times in a row, he/she must be obsessed. I wonder if you tell that to every admin who has ever kicked or banned you. Looking at your ban log, that must be quite a lot of people.

there again, seeing from another topic, the question is indeed why did u ban me for 7 days if u clearly "thought" that i was using health hacks. as i recall lvp has zero tolerance about hacking - i dont think im an exception, or are u taking actions differently than any other admin?
Our bans are by default never permanent untill we co-actively decide to permanently disallow someone's access to our gameserver. I really dislike permanent banning, and as you might know many, many players which used to be permanently banned are now able to join LVP again. The ban duration I pick depends on the ban reason plus environmental factors like behaviour and such. As I said to Munch I will say again: many people tend to forget that this is a game, and GTA after all. People take stuff like this way too seriously.

Also, quoting from our gameserver rules (http://sa-mp.nl/about/rules/gameserver.html):
Quote:2. The severeness of punishments gets decided by the number of times the offence has occurred with a person in the past. The periods of time used in this document only apply to the first offence for each player, further occurrences may increase the severeness of the punishment. The player's history and notes may have influence on the length of a punishment.
I could've been way more severe in my punishment, because your player log contains around 90 offences. All I am saying is: people should get punished for severe offences, yet, it's still a game.

2nd thing - the picture and lvp forums state that if ive been banned, i can ask an unban from irc or on forums. in irc where u kindly agreed to answer my appeal, u wanted me to admit i used health hacks. when i didnt admit it, u suddenly changed your mind and told me to make an appeal on forums cause "i wasnt focused".
Quote:Players will at all times have the right- and ability to appeal their punishment. This can be done by creating a topic on the community boards or sending a private message to the crew member who banned you on IRC. If you feel you are being treated in an unfair way by the administrator, you can send a private message to Richard "estroe" describing the situation.
Let me recap your strategy to contact us: using abusive words in #LVP.Echo, getting banned from #LVP.Echo, nickalert every admin around 5 times in #LVP, getting kicked from #LVP and so on. You didn't take me or your situation seriously, and that's why I directed you to the forums. It really helps if people get some time to clear their heads. And it seems to have helped: you take your situation seriously now and even post helpful replies.

overall, i think u are not suitable for being admin because of you are taking actions without thinking, and u take actions towards players u have personal issues/feelings with. i think its best if u resign.
Your opinion is duly noted.

Thanks again for you replies, your ban has been lifted! My apologies for the time it took me to answer, hope you still have a great time at LVP!