Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New iPod. Awsome!
Well, I got my paycheck. And it was like $324 and I though I would buy one of them new iPods.

It is AMAZING!

You can have:

80 hrs of Clips/movies

2000 Music storage.

Its awsome!

Pic:

[Image: ipodnanonewsi7.jpg]

Sorry, my phone is shitty. Well anyways, if you want more pic let me know. If not, GET THIS SHIT! It was like $217 /w tax. US dollars. GET IT NOW!
The touch screen one? O_o
Thats just €150. Quite cheap for what you get :O
My dad's grabbing the 80GB iPod classic, so I can give you guys some feedback on that one when it comes. He ordered it earlier, so expect it within the next few days I guess.

Oh, and over at Amazon UK they're giving away a free iTrip with every iPod classic, might be more but not sure.

An iTrip transmits your iPod's music over a radio wave, so you can tune in with radios etc. to listen to your music over a large speaker. It's pretty useful when you don't have much of a setup, as it allows you to do stuff wirelessly.

Grab them while you can UK people. O+
why would you buy an iPod? :o

they're a complete WASTE of money :) not in my opinion but the ppl at best buy talked my mom outta getting me the new nano (assholes) anywho.. ENJOY :D

[Image: mymp3ht0.gif]

here is my MP3 :) i think it supports aids lol

its 8gb and i can put like 4 30min shows on it and have room fer music :D
That sucks for you!!!!

I can have 80 hours worth of movie and music clips

2500 songs.

Photo

Touch screen.
wooww cool!!

yawn
Meh. I got a free Nano about a month ago...
When I Bought my Mac  >:)
rofl,

i have the 20 gb creative zen sleek photo...

good enough for me, don't gonna watch movies on a small screen like that.or plug into my tv. i have a computer...

and the biggest fucked up thing about the ipod is. when you lose your libary on your computer. youa re screwed up...on the next conenct you lose all your songs...

greetz,

jerico
(10-04-2007, 06:50 AM)jerico link Wrote:rofl,

i have the 20 gb creative zen sleek photo...

good enough for me, don't gonna watch movies on a small screen like that.or plug into my tv. i have a computer...

and the biggest fucked up thing about the ipod is. when you lose your libary on your computer. youa re screwed up...on the next conenct you lose all your songs...

greetz,

jerico

PWNT, no you don't, you can use a program that copies all the songs from your ipod to your pc in mp3 format, then you can readd them to your library.  ;)